Rapper Tyga joins OnlyFans

Fenixxx123

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, Groundbreaking said:

Then keep in mind that people are only willing to pay for real movements, nudity, action and passion! T-shirt, underwear or bulge pics are for your IG page only! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Tyga is definitely delivering! He's going full **** now! (Real action, not just bulge pics and teasing.)

Also:
https://www.complex.com/music/2020/12/tyga-launches-too-raww-onlyfans-management-lifestyle-company
https://www.rap-up.com/2020/12/08/tyga-onlyfans-management-too-raww/

@MissSpearsSaysSo **** has always been taboo and may always be, but it's becoming more mainstream in the sense more and more people are joining the adult industry, become adult actors/models in the comfort of their own homes thanks to venues such as OnlyFans, JustFor.Fans, CamSoda and so on. I think we're experiencing the liberation of p*** in that sense.

Tyga, for instance, is doing actual ****, not just posing in underwear and teasing. Aaron Carter has done some of that too lately, solo or with his on and off girlfriend Melanie Martin. There was a time doing X-rated stuff could mean the end of an artist's career, but it doesn't look like it's going to affect Tyga or Aaron Carter much at all. Tyga's released 25 singles this year, has billions of streams on Spotify (currently 32 million+ monthly listeners), and Aaron Carter's still getting press from major publications.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

There was a time doing X-rated stuff could mean the end of an artist's career, but it doesn't look like it's going to affect Tyga or Aaron Carter much at all.

I believe that for female artists this part is different. Men that expose themselves and show how well-endowed they are get praised, while women that show themselves get labeled as sl*ts; imagine if dua lipa opened an only fans account.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I would like to add that Trey Songz is also on OnlyFans :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: but anyway, i think if an actor or singer has a stalling career and they want to bare all, let them! 

As long as they are doing it because they want to and aren’t doing it to support a **** habit i’m here for it :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

@Style. i wanna see that tyga snake :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It was all over tweeter at that time and geez, it’s beautiful :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block