Mariah carey has come out in her critically acclaimed memoir stating her sister drugged her, abused her and tried to pimp her

Spicechinodiva

Mimi is spilling tea in her upcoming Memoir. 

Already we found out her ex husband Tommy was abusive, punched and at one point gave her a concussion that left her in a two day hospital stay where she was unconscious for close to 24 hours. 

But now in her book she also acknowledges Alison Carey is very abusive as well, From physical, to drugging her and Trying to pimp her. 

It's no secret. Alison Carey was a **** addicted prostitute that has a diagnosis of Hiv. Which I think is actually went into AIDS, which is why people are speculating Alison doesn't have that long to live. 

But Damn, Mimi is spilling tea left and right. 

FYI. This purely looks like Alison's lawsuit against their Patricia is just pure jealousy how Patricia favored Mariah over her other two children. Morgan and Alison. 

It definitely seems that the older Siblings have a resentment towards Mariah as she was their mother's favorite. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sorry but I take offense to you saying her HIV has turned into Aids. What makes you think this?  As a big Mariah fan this is my second time to question one of your post. On another you had stated Mariah had paid over 100 million of her own money to get Glitter but yet I found nothing to back up these statements.  Ones opinion does not make fact. 

9 hours ago, Korey said:

I’m sorry but I take offense to you saying her HIV has turned into Aids. What makes you think this?  As a big Mariah fan this is my second time to question one of your post. On another you had stated Mariah had paid over 100 million of her own money to get Glitter but yet I found nothing to back up these statements.  Ones opinion does not make fact. 

He claims to be a music historian but he is  always posting false information. We all pretty much take his facts with a grain of salt. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

14 hours ago, Korey said:

Mariah does own Glitter, and did buy it. I doubt she paid $100 million though for it :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Archived