MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

6 - Freakshow

Overall rate: 8.816

tenor.gif?itemid=15324118

Lowest rate: 2/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 10/10 (x17) @Cinderella85 @Britney-fan12332143 @Towelney @Hooked-On-Knee @RebelMe @nwonder @Blackout2006 @Mainshow @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @Isla @filmandstage13 @Britney'sBish @CripplerCrossface @Midnight @Itachi @OnlyBeyonce 

Comments:

·      9.5/10 again an underrated track. it’s different, original and so unique!

·      If Britney was in a better place in 2007 I'm almost sure this would have been released as a single and charted in the top 10. Everything about this song just scream single material. The song is one of the uses of dubstep before it was "cool" but in a way that was chill and not a big huge dance number type of song.

·     such a fun song, I never skip it

·     great song. Beat is sick. Love the way she sings-talks

·      I love this song! Its so fun, funky and crazy and the distorted and broken production accompanied by Britneys heavily-induced auto-tuned vocals adds so much fire and personality to the song.

·      I really liked this song when it came out but dare I say I’ve overplayed it? Nonetheless its still a statement piece. Britney gave no ****s and danced anyway. 

·     Prometheus brought fire to the Earth from heaven and Godney brought Dubstep to mainstream pop music and here's proof!

·     ***** IS BRINGING THE MF***ING REVOLUTIONNNNN. Dubstepney snatches weaves left and right and the other basics will deal.

·     Close to Perfect song as well! Instant love for this song! Nevermind the least exciting performance in Piece of me tour, it is still amazing!

·     Fun, sassy song

·      I mostly love this because I also see Britney enjoying this song. The POM performance was cute too

·      I LOVE the experimental production on this! Is it dubstep? It is bassline? I have no idea but it’s so great that Britney took risks with this album. I live for Britney’s ‘rapping’ in the verses and the chorus is an anthem too. The POM performance was also loads of fun! 

·     Wub wub wub wub. Wub wub wub wub. Need I say more?

·     Britney was just on fire! This song is so unconventional but it just works so well!

·     This used to be one of my favorite tracks from the album... I think POM ruined it a little for me. Still a fun song I love to play when I’m going out. 

·      Not a fan of this song.

·      i expected this to become a single cause it sounds so Britney-esque. But it didn't. Yet it's been on every tour except Femme Fatale so to me that's honorary single status just like Breathe On Me.

• Love 7
  • Like 1