1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: #cancelled

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

7 - Radar

Overall rate: 8.73

PossiblePolishedArthropods-size_restrict

Lowest rate: 2/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 10/10 (x14) @Towelney @Hooked-On-Knee @godneyjspears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Geralt_of_Rivia @RebelMe @Blackout2006 @Mainshow @mihai.serban @Britney'sBish @CripplerCrossface @Midnight @vertovera @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce 

Comments:

·      Great song, I feel it’s a bit underrated because it was a single for Circus

·     The production has a very trance-y feel which works well with the stalkerish lyrics. It should have been released as a single from Blackout before the Circus era as it would have been a good way to close the Blackout era. 

·      Funny how I rated it higher in the Circus Megarate but doesn’t stand out at much now

·     gifted us none other than radar horse, but tbh one of her most underrated songs and singles and deserves better

·     flawless hook-up song

·      I am biased for euro-dance music, and i have to give this song a 10/10 because its just that good! Truly one of the best highlights of the album.

·     From Radar Horse to appearing on two studio albums. Radar is the gift that keeps on giving. 

·      I disliked it at first but it grew on me thanks to the amazing Circus tour performance. 

·     Don't have much to say other than that its a really good song.

·     Great verses, chorus can be intense at times.

·     Catchy, solid bop

·     Radar gets a lot of hate for being on Circus. But the song is actually fantastic and really catchy. And the ending is fun!

·     My score for Radar is still the same as it was for Circus. It’s still a really good song, although at the same time I do enjoy it slightly more in the context of Blackout. It just fits so well on this album compared to on Circus. I just wish it had been a single from this album, but Britney’s health was more important at the time.

·     Much more at home here on Blackout’s tracklist than Circus. The Bloodshy and Avant remix is even better.

·     Ugh this song was never really done justice! They really should have gone with their initial plan and just got the music video out, instead of just abandoning the era. Putting it on Circus was a disservice to this masterpiece and it's shameful that it isn't held in higher regard as the Circus megarate showed us.

·     Blackout Radar is one of the best songs of the entire album! It would have killed the charts had it been released as a single during the era. It’s such a shame they had to kill the song’s reputation with the fan base during the Circus era. 

·      This song always plays in my head when a guy catch my attention.I love the lyrics of Radar.

·      i would've given this a much lower score but i gave it a high score simply because this used to be my stan song from the album. I had it on repeat for months in 2007. 

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

7 - Radar

Overall rate: 8.73

PossiblePolishedArthropods-size_restrict

Lowest rate: 2/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 10/10 (x14) @Towelney @Hooked-On-Knee @godneyjspears @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Geralt_of_Rivia @RebelMe @Blackout2006 @Mainshow @mihai.serban @Britney'sBish @CripplerCrossface @Midnight @vertovera @Thelegendarybritney @OnlyBeyonce 

Comments:

·      Great song, I feel it’s a bit underrated because it was a single for Circus

·     The production has a very trance-y feel which works well with the stalkerish lyrics. It should have been released as a single from Blackout before the Circus era as it would have been a good way to close the Blackout era. 

·      Funny how I rated it higher in the Circus Megarate but doesn’t stand out at much now

·     gifted us none other than radar horse, but tbh one of her most underrated songs and singles and deserves better

·     flawless hook-up song

·      I am biased for euro-dance music, and i have to give this song a 10/10 because its just that good! Truly one of the best highlights of the album.

·     From Radar Horse to appearing on two studio albums. Radar is the gift that keeps on giving. 

·      I disliked it at first but it grew on me thanks to the amazing Circus tour performance. 

·     Don't have much to say other than that its a really good song.

·     Great verses, chorus can be intense at times.

·     Catchy, solid bop

·     Radar gets a lot of hate for being on Circus. But the song is actually fantastic and really catchy. And the ending is fun!

·     My score for Radar is still the same as it was for Circus. It’s still a really good song, although at the same time I do enjoy it slightly more in the context of Blackout. It just fits so well on this album compared to on Circus. I just wish it had been a single from this album, but Britney’s health was more important at the time.

·     Much more at home here on Blackout’s tracklist than Circus. The Bloodshy and Avant remix is even better.

·     Ugh this song was never really done justice! They really should have gone with their initial plan and just got the music video out, instead of just abandoning the era. Putting it on Circus was a disservice to this masterpiece and it's shameful that it isn't held in higher regard as the Circus megarate showed us.

·     Blackout Radar is one of the best songs of the entire album! It would have killed the charts had it been released as a single during the era. It’s such a shame they had to kill the song’s reputation with the fan base during the Circus era. 

·      This song always plays in my head when a guy catch my attention.I love the lyrics of Radar.

·      i would've given this a much lower score but i gave it a high score simply because this used to be my stan song from the album. I had it on repeat for months in 2007. 

poor Radar not making the top 5 in both Circus and Blackout megarates

what say u @MSTAR

tumblr_pj29rxkPqU1svi3flo5_500.gifv

• Haha 5