Slayer

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5 - Ooh Ooh Baby

Overall rate: 8.9

AgreeableKeyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restr

Lowest rate: 5.5/10 @Iconic 4 U

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Roxxy @justiceforglory

Comments:

·      i love the guitar, her vocals, everything is perfect!

·     This song feels like Radar in the trance-y sense in terms of production, lyrics and vocals but vocally and in terms of production a bit tamer and has a different vibe. The adlibs and laugh give the song a stalkerish vibe. Usually songs that Britney has writing credits on are given so much praise by fans but you don't hear much praise about this one and I wonder why because it's amazing.

·      I don't know why I can't get into this as much as I want, even though I like it a lot, just not a standout

·     womanizer's predecessor. I love it. The guitar strings are giving me life

·     The beginning of this song is sooo good! i love the spanish-infused instrumentals of this song and its such a fantastic song, and Britney was so fierce and added such a fearless personality to the song because of her vocals 

·     music to my ears 

·     Lovely throwback to her bubblegum pop days.

·     The spanish/electro beat is literally THE AIR WE ******* BREATHE. BOW DOWN TO OXYGENNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

·     My favourite non single song! Never get tired of this song, even after she says Baby Baby Baby a thousand times.

·      I go back and forth with this song.  Most of the time I like it, other times I skip.

·      I love it when Britney sings the word baby (except for maybe in my baby lol)

·     This song makes a change of pace compared to some of the more darker ones on the album. I love the Latin vibes and it’s a really catchy track! Apparently this song is about Britney’s sons but I don’t really see it… I still enjoy it a lot though.

·      Such an ear worm. Blends the vibes of Happy Together by the Turtles and Rock & Roll Pt. II by Gary Glitter, and I can’t think of a stranger yet more perfect combo.

·     If Gimme More wasn't perfect this would have been my 11. This song just makes me want to sing, it makes me feel sessy, just absolute perfection!

·     One of Britney’s smexiest songs. I feel like this one gets over looked a lot as well. A staple of the album for me.

·      This isn't the best song off the album as far as lyrics, impact, production, or vocal performance are concerned but d444mn this song is sooo fire. I am always in a trance when this song plays. It's always so fun to sing "I can feel you on my lips, I can feel you deep inside". EEEK! STOP ME!

Oh No!

Get Naked goes further 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This isn't the best song off the album as far as lyrics, impact, production, or vocal performance are concerned but d444mn this song is sooo fire. I am always in a trance when this song plays. It's always so fun to sing "I can feel you on my lips, I can feel you deep inside". EEEK! STOP ME!

I'm at peace knowing my 11 stomped on Get Back and so many of your faves. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I honestly didn't expect it to last this long. A top 5 finish is definitely a HUGE bonus.

• Love 3
Just now, Slayer said:

RANKING SO FAR:

ZCQY.gif

15 - Everybody

14 - Outta This World

13 - Why Should I Be Sad

12 - Hot As Ice

11 - Perfect Lover

10 - Heaven On Earth

9 - Toy Soldier

8 - Get Back

7 - Radar

6 - Freakshow

5 - Ooh Ooh Baby

I still can’t at Hot as Ice being the fourth least favorite. Like the clownery. The sheer clownery. Living legend you can look but don’t touch>freakshowfreakshowpeepshowfreakshowpeeppeeepshoww :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2