MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

Slayer

• Content Curators
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

Oh please, with one promise of clapping those cheeks and all will be forgiven :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: this is blackout were talking about, how dare you :howdareyou_meme_cat: I thought we had a connection with good taste, now I see it was all a lie :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

and don't think I'm that easy, your gonna have to work for it and earn it :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, Midnight said:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: this is blackout were talking about, how dare you :howdareyou_meme_cat: I thought we had a connection with good taste, now I see it was all a lie :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

and don't think I'm that easy, your gonna have to work for it and earn it :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Fine, I'll massage your cheeks again before sticking it in... :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: (Not like I wasn't going to do that anyway...)

I'll even do full body... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Fine, I'll massage your cheeks again before sticking it in... :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: (Not like I wasn't going to do that anyway...)

I'll even do full body... :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: okay well now I think I can forgive you,

Yes I forgive you, time and place for our meeting please, thank you :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

You'd have to clear the entire day to play, I plan on wearing you out. You should probably take the next day off too...

You promise ?

You sound exactly like my kind of fun.

Why don't we make it a week instead ? 

• Love 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Rent an isolated Beach front property and just skip clothes altogether...

MMMM you know exactly what I like, I cant wait for you to D slap me and FFF  me hard.

Well FFF in sand like wild animals.

• Love 1

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Pass out with each other in a hammock from being so exhausted.

It will be that good, we will wake up wanting each other more and more and it will never end, we will FFF each other till the end of time.

• Love 1