What was the first album that you ever bought?

bliss

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I bought this as well, it was my first too i loved the music from the movie was one of the best soundtracks Disney had produced.

Same day i bought Mariah Careys album too - i don't remember which i think it was a compilation album

Oh wow we have alot of things in common from the same bday to the first album we bought!

Thats so cool!

Yeah I think Mariah released an album in 2003 called Charmbracelet, that must be it

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still vividly remember the day this premiered at the movies and my sisters and I made my mom take us. Also remember when the DVD was released because we again made her take us to get it :urite: icon, iconic movie, iconic series, iconic soundtrack :urite:

Awesome!

I do remember watching it in theaters, it was on the last day of school.

However my mom bought me the vhs instead of the DVD but it was still good

• Love 2
On 9/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, Midnight said:

I don't even remember anymore :decisions:

So I'll pick the first Shakira album I bought which was Donde Estan Los Ladrones ? Absolute masterpiece.

Same! I don't know if it was the actual first, but it was definitely one of the first albums my mom bought me. 

Plot twist: My mom became christian, like a brainwashed christian, and burned all our CDs, my Pokémon and Dragon Ball merch, etc.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

I bought the album again a couple of years ago. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
14 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Same! I don't know if it was the actual first, but it was definitely one of the first albums my mom bought me. 

Plot twist: My mom became christian, like a brainwashed christian, and burned all our CDs, my Pokémon and Dragon Ball merch, etc.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

I bought the album again a couple of years ago. 

OMG  :gloriascary: I can't imagine how you must have felt.

Well you know what's funny I also have a relative who became super religious and she also would talk about that album. Well they apparently have an issue with the song Octavo Dia because of the things she sings but I 've never really understood lol. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• 3 weeks later...

Spice girls was the first one I owned, it was a gift. The first one I ever bought with money I earned doing year work for the older Christian lady up the street, was TLC Fanmail. I had to give my mom the money to pay for it though because it was parental advisory and I was like 10. YES, she bought me a parental advisory album when I was 10- we also watched Nightmare on Elm Street from the time I was 5... 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block