What was the first album that you ever bought?

bliss

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What is your favorite song from She Wolf ? @bliss 

Gypsy, it was already one of my favs when I got the album back then but once she sang it with Selena on wizards of waverly place (my fav show as a kid along with Hannah Montana) i used to sing it at the top of my lungs even though I couldn't speak a word of english lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

oh god :katycry: this is a bug with Exhale lmao. I did not select the Scooby-Doo picture, but I'm also not upset that it happened :jj:

kinda want to fix it, kinda want to leave it bc it's too funny :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

It's ok. I accept that not everyone will be able to fully appreciate the influence of the teenage sleuths and their crime solving Great Dane. :kylie:

I kind of love it too. It's sort of iconic :kylie:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block