To all the fans who don't know how high were the hopes before Britney Jean

Nickey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

It’s funny to me how the same fans that make threads bashing Britney Jean every other day now were the same fans making threads every other day when the album came out and in 2014 stating the album was better than ITZ and Blackout. Contradictory much? 😂

@Jordan Miller Please let us have a look at some threads from 2013 and 2014:cheese:

• Super Mods

Oh My God I remember, she legit lost like 30% of her fanbase back then. BH was BURNING at first and then it was graveyard because people have had enough and they've just left :orangu: I remember how everyone thought we are getting danceney back because of the Work ***** video.

Also, she kept saying its her most personal album yet and ended up releasing WB first and then some fans had to justify it by saying shes trying to cause hype :gloria: 

Fans expected an actual ITZ or Blackout 2.0, me included :crying3: Gosh, the meltdowns were funny though, people were so over-dramatic it made me lol so hard every single day. 

Archived