To all the fans who don't know how high were the hopes before Britney Jean

Nickey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Remember when there was a rumor that the lead single was gonna be titled Werk Bxxch then they dropped Work Bxxch :orangu:   .

It took me awhile to get into Work Bxxch to be honest but I got into it before the video was released. That music video was the most iconic thing that we got from Britney Jean beside the glitch in Alien and Hold on ''tite''. 

And it was featured by RuPaul :orangu: everyone was going crazy bashing the song even before it come out

• Super Mods

Not to mention the incredible all star producers and having Theresa Whites pre Will. 

If only she had Orbit take the reins, he would have taken her concept to the 10th degree because he’s so collaborative and  humble and perfectionist just like Britney. There’s a reason she kept asking him onboard continuously.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Remember when there was a rumor that the lead single was gonna be titled Werk Bxxch then they dropped Work Bxxch :orangu:   .

It took me awhile to get into Work Bxxch to be honest but I got into it before the video was released. That music video was the most iconic thing that we got from Britney Jean beside the glitch in Alien and Hold on ''tite''. 

Yeah I remember listening to the demo and go “wat is this? :jackk:“ but the video really did made it. Honestly to this day the glitch doesn’t bother me lol I mean it makes it alien like right? It’s still a good song and if the album had continued with that theme and sound, it would have been applauded by critics as Alien was what they had hoped the album promises, finally talking about something other than love and ***, showing a vulnerable and awkward side which would totally help sell the “personal album”  **** they were marketing it as.  

3 hours ago, Needleney said:

I remember this. Jordan created one of this biggest fanbase meltdown. (Or who ever his insider was):tifflmao:

The meltdowns after the 'desert performance' were CRAZY. it was definitely hyped up by a certain fansite and we all believed the inside scoop. 

:boredney:

Archived