When was your "stan moment"?

U_WannaLiveFancy

Aka the moment you became a stan, not just a fan.

Mine was when I heard the vocals on Heaven on Earth, was surprised that she could legit sing (I only knew the baby voice or roboticney from FF), , listened to Blackout in its entirety and then found her unreleased tracks and nearly cried over Everyday. All in the same day. Proceeded to buy Blackout and Britney Jean to show support. This was in 2015.

(Femme Fatale is out of stock in my country :umomg:).

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bliss said:

The day Make Me... dropped, it was so exciting the song was so addictive and fresh, the fact that she may never release music again  :crying3:

Ugh I just want a release of the Original Doll-era tracks and new fresh #FreeBritney bangers rolled into one album. Kinda like the vibe of Kill The Lights (**** the media/haters --> **** the c-ship) but a whole album of it

3 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

...Baby One More Time 

That video was everything. I had the CD, the cassette tape, the Barbie doll, the posters. I spent my time putting my hair in pigtails and dancing like I was in the video. I’ve been a stan since the beginning, and I’ll be here til the end :crying1:

I just remembered me trying to pull off the chorus choreo from Oops! I did it again  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:#repressedmemories

5 minutes ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

Ugh I just want a release of the Original Doll-era tracks and new fresh #FreeBritney bangers rolled into one album. Kinda like the vibe of Kill The Lights (**** the media/haters --> **** the c-ship) but a whole album of it

tbh if she ever releases another album I can see her recycling some songs from the original doll and blackout sessions and re-record them with her natural voice (especially rebellion because of its lyrics)

i cant quite remember because it was 20 years ago but im sure it was seeing the Stronger music video on TV which then made  me ask my mum and dad for the Oops album. then hearing that album made me a fan. im sure it was after hearing the oops album i discovered the Baby album and my parents then bought me that 

Archived