When Britney met Miley to record her track

jennyj

Honestly I think Britney liked Miley but our girl was in her awkward phase and starting to get more open again.

And let’s not forget how her life has been for 12 years! It’s normal she doesn’t look excited o passionate about things and even more when it is about working and making money for everyone to spend except for her tbh.

#FreeBritney!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Miley, she's obviously a fan and like some of u said, this looked so forced. Britney didn't want to be there, she can't even hide

Not saying Britney hates Miley, but this was clearly Larry doing promo for one of his clients and using Britney for It, as usual. Remember how every 2013 interview B was asked about Miley? 

The song is cute, I liked the Britney part, but It didn't blend with the rest of the song. I want a genuine collab between the two one day, with video.

I hope it doesn't fall back on Britney for there not being a video... It could easily be a video with out britney, you just have to work around it..

18 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Or maybe shes just not feeling it cuz shes being forced to record the interaction, since its clearly staged cuz who goes to the studio in full face and hair done?

I think you are being harsh now. Britney haven't hated EVERYTHING the last 12 years, and she actually DO like Miley. Of couse she was told it was for Mileys documentary.. Britney DO want to help newer artists, thats the best thing about her. 

Archived