When Britney met Miley to record her track

jennyj

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Did you guys like that song by the way ? I just listened to it again and it's not bad but, it could have been better. 

Love how sweet and excited Miley is, you could tell she really wanted for this to become iconic but, it just didn't work out.

Shame it really could have been a great moment in pop music.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Did you guys like that by the way ? I just listened to it again and it's not bad but it could have been better. 

Love how sweet and excited Miley is, you could tell she really wanted for this to become iconic but, it just didn't work out.

It’s definitely a cult classic but yeah I agree, the song could have been better. I’m sure if it was a single, it would have been more recognized though.  

20 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Did you guys like that song by the way ? I just listened to it again and it's not bad but, it could have been better. 

It’s good too short... it needs more Britney 

6 minutes ago, jms910 said:

Do people actually like this song? What even are the lyrics ??? You get a chance to have Britney ****** Spears on your record and this is what you do?? 

Mess

I even kinda like this song but agree with this. I only like it because Britney's on it. Not to sound like an old man, but it just sounds like noise. It's an example of what was wrong with pop from 2010-2013 imo. Overproduced, noisy, shallow, juvenile.

Also, I hate that it's called SMS because I just think of texting :wontcry:

8 minutes ago, jms910 said:

Do people actually like this song? What even are the lyrics ??? You get a chance to have Britney ****** Spears on your record and this is what you do?? 

Mess

I agree.  I’ll listen to the “This Is Britney Spears” playlist on Spotify and am still triggered that this song is on that playlist.

8 hours ago, Midnight said:

I like the song, mostly because Britney is on it :orangu: it definitely could have been better :mhm:

Archived