What to expect after Britney is free from the Cship!

Stifler's Mom

Once she's free, pretty sure she's gonna retire or comeback with a new team, who knows what happens. But we need to make sure that this happen to both Jamie and Lou Taylor once the cship is disolved:

1. A restraining order to be placed for Jamie and Lou STAY AWAY from Britney.

2. A lawsuit for financial damages against Lou Taylor, and her little company Try Star to ruin.

3. Another restraining order for Lou to stay away from her kids as well.

that's all :walkin: hope yall are having an amazing week.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know, only a psychic would know. Personally, Britney is probably worn out from all the drama from the 00's and 10's decade, in her life! Hopefully, once she escapes, the next 30+ years of her life, or even the rest of her life, is a more positive cycle for her.

She's been working since she was a young age, single digits. Then the Justin breakup, the paparazzis, and the conservatorship. That's a lot to sink in. I'm guessing, even if she decides to resume recording, she will be a lot more private and less overly open about her personal life. She'll probably a little bit like Enya or Sade. That would be AWESOME if she had one more 1 million selling album, though.

2 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

Don't know, only a psychic would know. Personally, Britney is probably worn out from all the drama from the 00's and 10's decade, in her life! Hopefully, once she escapes, the next 30+ years of her life, or even the rest of her life, is a more positive cycle for her.

She's been working since she was a young age, single digits. Then the Justin breakup, the paparazzis, and the conservatorship. That's a lot to sink in. I'm guessing, even if she decides to resume recording, she will be a lot more private and less overly open about her personal life. She'll probably a little bit like Enya or Sade. That would be AWESOME if she had one more 1 million selling album, though.

yeah, we can't expect something right away. but pretty sure she will get bored and release her ray of light lmao we can only assume what she feels and she wants to speak about.

I think a lot more freedom will be given slowly throughout the remainder of the conservatorship, to where it's 'natural' to her as she'd have been taking lots of small steps beforehand. 

I think we'll see glimmers of what will happen once it's officially terminated before, because they are hopefully going to have took some steps to go back to 'normality' and have given her tools with how to re-adjust to being in control of her own life.

I'm so excited for her :kyliecry:

I agree and adding to that I expect her to spend way more time with her boys. Hopefully have another baby! I expect her being more candidney with fans eventually after she gets to detox from this madness. I hope someday we will have a book by and from her. As far as us as fans go I expect us to have a monsoon of answers to all the mystery and confusion we've had over the years, that will be answered either directly or indirectly by the near future events and legal documents.

Firstly, I hope she gets her freedom and is happy. Lots of candids of Britney going to places she hasn't been for years and actually having fun/working through her obvious anxiety. It saddens me that the highlight of her life these days is probably dancing for IG vids :katycry:

If Britney chooses to perform again (because she still "dances" on IG regularly so must still enjoy the feeling) the first performance of Circus would be iconic and probably the best performance of the song ever. The lyrics would have such meaning unlike in 2008-2020:

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first
I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots (call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

Imagine if her mic was turned on for ad libs :meryl:

"It's been a long time~~~~~ since I ran this show!"

:airpls:

21 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Firstly, I hope she gets her freedom and is happy. Lots of candids of Britney going to places she hasn't been for years and actually having fun/working through her obvious anxiety. It saddens me that the highlight of her life these days is probably dancing for IG vids :katycry:

If Britney chooses to perform again (because she still "dances" on IG regularly so must still enjoy the feeling) the first performance of Circus would be iconic and probably the best performance of the song ever. The lyrics would have such meaning unlike in 2008-2020:

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first
I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots (call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

Imagine if her mic was turned on for ad libs :meryl:

"It's been a long time~~~~~ since I ran this show!"

:airpls:

Untitled-1.gif

"Princess of Pop Reclaims Her Crown"

Pop icon Britney Spears kicked off her 52-date Oops I Took Back Control world tour last night to rave reviews and a sold out crowd.

Her first live performance since regaining her professional and personal freedom (following her 12 year conservatorship) - the mom of 2 silenced her critics with a mixture of live vocals, impressive choreography and interaction with the crowd. 

As if to confirm her newly found freedom Britney launched the show with My Prerogative - a song never performed live before and one the crowd fully understood the message of. Circus, Overprotected and Rebellion also had the conservatorship firmly in their sights. Britney (criticised for the lack of live vocals since the early 00s) surprised fans by singing Everytime, Born To Make You Happy, Alien and a cover of Adele's Hello fully live (albeit in a lower key to the original recordings to better suit her natural register.) 

Even during energetic numbers such as Hold It Against Me, Til The World Ends, Love Me Down and Slave 4 U - Ms Spears could clearly be heard providing live ad libs and multiple "Wooo"s just as she had done in the early years of her career. 

Britney spoke to the crowd multiple times in a far more relaxed manner than her previous few tours. At one point Britney sang happy birthday to one of her fans and took a selfie on stage with them - a woman now fully at ease after years of anxiety around others. 

Unlike with her Piece Of Me residency where Britney's love of underwear and leotards bored fans - Britney's costumes last night included more pants and jackets. Stage props and sets were clearly not cheap - a vast contrast to the POM residency and Femme Fatale Tour. 

One fan who attended the show told us, "Primeney is back and she's better than ever! From the live vocals to the amazing choreo to the sets and costumes and set list. All she needed to nail it was her freedom. It felt like a thank you to the fans for our support these past few years and especially a thank you to the Free Britney campaign." 

:tysm:

Let Me Start This Out By Saying, Britney Ain’t Retiring.  Not Because She Truly Wants To Comeback, But Because She Has Contracts To Fulfil.  B10 Legally Has To Happen, RCA Won’t Let Her Not Release An Album Already Recorded.  We Will Probably Get A Half - Assed Era.  Then Retirement.  They Will After That Announce The Retirement.  As For Her Personal Life, Who Knows. 

I wouldn't blame her if she did but I don't think she'll quit music for good. She seemed really excited about Glory, called it "her baby" and everything. I think she really enjoys the creative process when making an album, being in the studio and recording which is evident in the huge amount of unreleased songs we have from the Blackout era - the last album where she had complete freedom to create whatever she wants and an album which she was executive producer of! 

So idk, I think we might get at least one more album from her :fran: if we do, I hope she steps out of her comfort zone and releases something different from the usual dance-pop she's been releasing for the past few albums (not that I don't like it, I do love it and it's what solidified her as a pop legend but I'd love for her to venture onto other genres!)

1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

"Princess of Pop Reclaims Her Crown"

Pop icon Britney Spears kicked off her 52-date Oops I Took Back Control world tour last night to rave reviews and a sold out crowd.

Her first live performance since regaining her professional and personal freedom (following her 12 year conservatorship) - the mom of 2 silenced her critics with a mixture of live vocals, impressive choreography and interaction with the crowd. 

As if to confirm her newly found freedom Britney launched the show with My Prerogative - a song never performed live before and one the crowd fully understood the message of. Circus, Overprotected and Rebellion also had the conservatorship firmly in their sights. Britney (criticised for the lack of live vocals since the early 00s) surprised fans by singing Everytime, Born To Make You Happy, Alien and a cover of Adele's Hello fully live (albeit in a lower key to the original recordings to better suit her natural register.) 

Even during energetic numbers such as Hold It Against Me, Til The World Ends, Love Me Down and Slave 4 U - Ms Spears could clearly be heard providing live ad libs and multiple "Wooo"s just as she had done in the early years of her career. 

Britney spoke to the crowd multiple times in a far more relaxed manner than her previous few tours. At one point Britney sang happy birthday to one of her fans and took a selfie on stage with them - a woman now fully at ease after years of anxiety around others. 

Unlike with her Piece Of Me residency where Britney's love of underwear and leotards bored fans - Britney's costumes last night included more pants and jackets. Stage props and sets were clearly not cheap - a vast contrast to the POM residency and Femme Fatale Tour. 

One fan who attended the show told us, "Primeney is back and she's better than ever! From the live vocals to the amazing choreo to the sets and costumes and set list. All she needed to nail it was her freedom. It felt like a thank you to the fans for our support these past few years and especially a thank you to the Free Britney campaign." 

:tysm:

I read almost halfway down and then realized you have a lot of time on your hands. 

Archived