Will britney have the best Biopic ever?

danielhaus29

Will Britney have the best Biopic ever? her story in hindsight seems to be most epic and incredible, other amazing stories with both incredible success and tragic / sad moments that I can think of would be Freddy mercury and Selena. The fact that she is only 38 and Is already considered a legend with a huge comeback makes me wonder how big a possible Biopic would be, what do you guys think? :makeitrain:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as Lifetime stays far away from it, lol, jokes aside, she’s had one rollercoaster of a life, so it would make for a very interesting movie, imo, the best biopics are when the actual artists are involved like Straight Outta Compton or the Elton one. Only Britney can truly tell her story esp. since a large portion of it has been shrouded in secrecy, no one else would really be able to tell it.

26 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As long as Lifetime stays far away from it, lol, jokes aside, she’s had one rollercoaster of a life, so it would make for a very interesting movie, imo, the best biopics are when the actual artists are involved like Straight Outta Compton or the Elton one. Only Britney can truly tell her story esp. since a large portion of it has been shrouded in secrecy, no one else would really be able to tell it.

Yes, I mean like an official biopic, something like Judy many years after she passed away, the fact that they showed in her biopic that people used to give her pills to lose weight, and that she was really struggling in her final shows was really hearbreaking.  

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

TOTALLY off topic, but I'll take this thread to post this

I always say how whenever I tried to stay away from Britney for a while, she somehow pops up one way or another, or something that reminds me of her. At around 0:15 you see their names "Jamie & Lynn" while the lady tells her to "exhale" :orangu:

won't stop till you breatheheavy :jl:

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Lifetime COULD do a documentary and redeem themselves from that awful biopic. They were great with the Surviving R. Kelly one. They could do one of the same name: Surviving: the Britney Spears Story, which will then have interviews with her and maybe close ppl who she trusts. 

15 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

at this point it better be a series, 2019 alone needs a full season :yaknow:

S1 Prime 

S2 Break up - VMAs 2003 - In the zone 

S3 “Downfall” Media and Paparazzi 

S4 “Comeback” and cship part 1

S5 Cship - 2011 what really happened part 2

S6 Vegasney and introducing Lou Taylor and Tristar (the devil) 

S7 Domination & Free Britney Movement part 1

S8 Free Britney part 2

I said to a friend some months ago that If they make an official Britney  biopic Ari Aster would have to direct/write, because of her current bizarre nightmare culty situation lol.

Britney biopic will definitely happen sooner or later. The question is If shes gonna be involved or not, like the Elton John and upcoming Madonna one, the artists are the ones telling their version of the events.

It should be honest to her story in a respectful way.

The only biopic I truly loved was the Tina Turner with Angela Basset. Very dramatic, but loyal to Tina and her legacy.

Archived