Katy Perry channels old Hollywood glamor in her new music video for "Champagne Problems"

• Leader

Katy Perry's new album Smile is the gift that keeps on giving. 

I haven't seen another pop star offer as much content as Katy has for her fans. :katycry:

She's released visuals for more songs off the album than not. The latest being one for "Champagne Problems." 

In it, Katy is an old Hollywood glamor queen engulfed in beautiful prism light and smoke. Stunning if you ask me.

Thoughts on Katy's latest visual, Exhale?

Related:

champ.jpg.633d2cbcdec566a3bc3106f358e7db8b.jpg

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Right?! She's got a flat tummy. Unless they edited the baby bump out? Which would be kinda ...... 

People speculated that she filmed it earlier in her pregnancy like at the beginning of the year... but then would the video be so simplistic if this was prior lockdown? Very confusing but I can’t imagine she’d edit it out considering she happily included it in Daisies and Smile. And it definitely wouldn’t have been in the last week or so so I’m gonna go with it being filmed in maybe January... but then why would she not release it as a single amidst the disco revival?? ARGH such confusion!

Anyway she looks absolutely bedazzling and she’s working her absolute *** off right now, what a legend. All of her Smile era videos have been amazing so far and the animations have been so quirky and fun. Judging by the Spotify canvases, we can definitely expect videos for Resilient and What Makes a Woman but I really hope Teary Eyes gets one as it’s my fave on the album!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block