Katy Perry channels old Hollywood glamor in her new music video for "Champagne Problems"

Me thinks this song was meant to be released back in 2019, possibly after Harleys in Hawaii(?) I think there would have been more to the video, it seems too simple for a Katy Perry video... If there are videos coming out every day, that's very clever for Perry, especially during the times of COVID. And if she does have a video for every track, why wouldn't Katy just released all the videos together like Beyonce and her previous albums? Either way, it's really really cool :verycool:

10 hours ago, Style. said:

It looks so cheap and uninspired, what has happened to her? She used to have iconic music videos! TF :nicki2:

I will want some edgy visuals for Cry About It Later and Tucked. Those songs are sooo good! :nicki2: Just give me brunette Katy back! 

corona & pregnancy happened to her:mhm: 

but even with rona and quarantine + pregnancy she released more content than gaga and a lot of our faves we have to admit she's a hard working *****:katyfrog:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block