Tinashe comes out as bisexual

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

the lgbt group can be so so so toxic at times 

I've seen people defend it as "they received toxicity from others so no wonder" well that's not an excuse to treat others like crap. :cackling:

If you're bisexual, you can still have a preference, maybe she's had relationships with female lovers before that weren't in the spotlight?

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
56 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

This is just sad and pathetic. But then again desperatiy can make people do stupid things and others will eat this kind of crap.. 

I’m so confused 

what do u have an issue with 

forgive me if I’m wrong but aren’t u gay urself? I think u mentioned it in another thread I can’t remember 

11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m so confused 

what do u have an issue with 

forgive me if I’m wrong but aren’t u gay urself? I think u mentioned it in another thread I can’t remember 

I'm not gay nor have I mentioned it. But the thing is, most of these celebrities are just 'coming out' for publicity stunt and nothing more. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Am I the only one that gets annoyed at this.....everytime an artist needs attention they come out as Bisexual and its always when they have new music. Then you never see them date the other ***. 

Nicki, Gaga, Stupid Aaron Carter....it really makes me annoyed.  

You can be bisexual without dating someone. You can still do stuff, you know? One thing doesn't exclude the other lol. 

6 hours ago, Baronesse said:

:brityawning:

Hide contents

Is bisexuality still something to "come out" about nowadays? :katyclown:

Yes, it is. It's caused me great pain and a lot of years to come to terms with it. In fact, I still am so don't be so quick to disregard it as a sensitive subject. If you come from an open-minded society, good for you. Not everyone is that privileged though. 

10 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

I'm not gay nor have I mentioned it. But the thing is, most of these celebrities are just 'coming out' for publicity stunt and nothing more. 

Well, that's happened in the past, I guess but Tinashe is already famous among the Lgbt community so her coming out is only reinstating her place. I don't see it as a publicity stunt but that's just my two cents. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
24 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Sorry to assume must have mixed u up with someone else 

but anyways idk don’t u think that’s kinda backwards tho? Like she could have had un supportive parents/group of people before 

11 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Am I the only one that gets annoyed at this.....everytime an artist needs attention they come out as Bisexual and its always when they have new music. Then you never see them date the other ***. 

Nicki, Gaga, Stupid Aaron Carter....it really makes me annoyed.  

absolutely the same. happy for her. but i dont like that like everyone comes out as bi. obvl a pr thing.

I think people need to realize that your reality doesn't represent everyone else's. It's not sunshine and roses for everyone just because it's 2020. :heresthetea: First of all, acceptance towards LGBT people has actually started declining for the first time in a while:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

Furthermore, you have to remember that people outside the boundaries of the 'tolerant West' see these articles of people coming out as well. And if such an article can help even just one person stop living in denial and loathing themselves, it's a win in my book. :martini: Back in 9th / 10th grade, seeing other people come out is what helped me stop hating myself, so never underestimate the importance of a coming out story just because it might not seem like that big of a deal to you. :ehum:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Tinashe, server of bops, underrated talented queen, has come out as bisexual. 

“It’s not that I don’t like putting a label on it,” she tells Gay Times, “but when you say you’re bisexual, a lot of people think… they just have a lack of understanding about what it is. And I tend to shy away from terms – I guess this is the theme of my life! – that make people want to categorise me or put me in a box.

“I don’t like that ****. But – but – I can still give you a general sense of yeah, I’m bisexual. I’m somewhere on the spectrum. You know?”

Tinashe also discusses the misconceptions and stereotypes around bisexuality and how there’s “such a variety of flavours and colours”.

“It’s not like all bisexual people like men and women equally – or like all bisexual people are a certain type of person,” she says. “Human beings are so versatile. I don’t understand why we’re so obsessed with categorising each other.”

Welcome to the LGBTQ+ club queen. 

PS, she's got a new song out with JoJo. Stream it below :letitburn:

tinashe-bi.jpg.e2a502d183a5756d5936046bfc53a891.jpg

Related:

Aha...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block