Tinashe comes out as bisexual

Good for her for living her truth. Get it, girl! :ohwut:

I believe people see this as a PR stunt because she's a woman, and for a woman to be bi it is a lot more acceptable than a man, so she has nothing to lose just like some others pop stars "came out" but in reality it was just a phase. You don't see famous men saying they are bi, because it "hurts" the image of masculinity (:ririshade2:) to the GP. 

On 8/29/2020 at 1:14 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Good for her. That means more potential suitors, which is always a plus. :straddle: Not to make this about myself, but I get what she's saying. Personally, I'm ******** attracted to both men and women, but romantically I'm only into guys. I have higher standards for women, and I don't see myself ever dating one, so I just say that I'm gay because it'd be too confusing for straight people. Plus, it's kind of a mouthful anyway... And it seems like quite a lot of LGBT people don't exactly appreciate the terms 'heteroflexible' or 'homoflexible' because they erase bisexuality in a way. :martini: And there's another variable... I'd be down to have fun with a trans person or date a trans man, which opens another can of worms (the whole pansexual vs. bisexual debate). That's why I think it's much easier to just say you're gay / straight. :heresthetea:

Whoa, "heteroflexible" was the word I was looking for :awyeah:

I don't call myself bisexual, but my husband thinks I am bisexual, because I'm more experienced with women than men.
But I never had any kind of romantic relationship with a woman (and I don't want to), just had some one night stands (when I was drunk), and kissed manyyy girls.
Still I'm not attracted to women, I don't look at women "like that". But I don't have any problem with ****** interactions with women (just for fun).
So I guess I'm heteroflexible :receipts2:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block