Billy B discussing his alleged call with Britney

britneymein

• Leader
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You didn't answer the question on whether you personally believe him or not. :bieber: 

It's interesting how you have time to reach out to him for a 1 on 1, but you don't have time, or are at least very selective, on the fires you choose to put out on your own website. I also find it very interesting that you are so adamant about defending Billy B., but did not publicly defend the users of your website when he claimed we were basically the scourge of the Earth. Do you agree with him? :tiffeyeroll:

Sassy Beyonce GIF

If you want to talk about your issues with me we can do that, but via email or PM. I am not going to continue engaging in this back and forth with you. You have made your points loud and clear. 

And for the record... I DID defend the members here when he said negative things about you guys. I did both publicly and also privately to him. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, @MyahJeanSpears I like you, I hope you don't leave. Maybe you should speak to Jordan privately like he suggested? 

He's a really nice guy and hopefully after speaking to him privately that'll clear the air? :)

I know you're passionate but I think that's where you end up in murky water with some of the things you say. Jordan is also a massive supporter of FreeBritney, even if you don't believe it - he literally was one of the first people to say it all the way back in 2008/2009.

It'd be nice for you to stay but if you still don't want to, I get it. 

12 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

He is painting us as psychopaths. and is claiming that entire movement is a conspiracy theory joke. And that Britney is not ok with it whatsoever. 

He is either messed up in head or he is working with team Conservatorship. 

Please refrain from making comments like this - you can see why Billy makes out fans can be awful when things like that are said.

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If you want to talk about your issues with me we can do that, but via email or PM. I am not going to continue engaging in this back and forth with you. You have made your points loud and clear. 

I have no issues with you. I do take issue with you attempting to correct me whenever I state the truth about the people on Team Con. But like I said, I am leaving, so you don't have to worry about me being mean to your problematic fav Lou M. Taylor anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

And for the record... I DID defend the members here when he said negative things about you guys. I did both publicly and also privately to him. 

I think a lot of people would like to see this. I certainly haven't. And I don't think just doing so on here would be enough. But if you've done it on other platforms then I will gladly take it back. He continues to make it seem like this whole forum is toxic, though. So if I were you I'd keep any future phone interactions with him on the DL. 

AnTyways, later my dear!

Im Out GIF by VidCon

Even if this whole thing about the call was real, just like the media, just like critics, Jamie, etc, I think they're completely missing the whole point of the #FreeBritney movement and they're generalizing all the fans just because of what some crazy haters do and say on social media.

The sole purpose of the movement is simply to bring the conservatorship to an end, because it's not needed, it wasn't legal, and even if she said it was ok, which she hasn't, it still doesn't make it ok. I just wish outsiders understood that instead of giving the interpretation they want to give to the movement, when they don't even bother to ask anyone what this is all about.

Just now, Slayer said:

Hey, @MyahJeanSpears I like you, I hope you don't leave. Maybe you should speak to Jordan privately like he suggested? 

He's a really nice guy and hopefully after speaking to him privately that'll clear the air? :)

I know you're passionate but I think that's where you end up in murky water with some of the things you say. Jordan is also a massive supporter of FreeBritney, even if you don't believe it - he literally was one of the first people to say it all the way back in 2008/2009.

It'd be nice for you to stay but if you still don't want to, I get it. 

@Slayer we'll see what happens! 

I just wanted to say that you, (among several others, you know who you are!) will always be one of my faves on here. And I truly mean that. You are a genuinely kind person and it radiates on here. I think a lot of people on here feel the same as well. I love your sense of humor, and the energy you bring to the discussions. If I leave, I will make sure to send you my megarate for Circus by end of today regardless! But either way I  want to send you all the positive vibes for the rest of the year and I just want you to let you know I've appreciated our interactions. You have brought a smile to my face, and that is invaluable. Especially during these times! So thank you thank you thank you :hugs:

• Leader
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I just wanted to say that you, (among several others, you know who you are!) will always be one of my faves on here. And I truly mean that. You are a genuinely kind person and it radiates on here. I think a lot of people on here feel the same as well. I love your sense of humor, and the energy you bring to the discussions. If I leave, I will make sure to send you my megarate for Circus by end of today regardless! But either way I  want to send you all the positive vibes for the rest of the year and I just want you to let you know I've appreciated our interactions. You have brought a smile to my face, and that is invaluable. Especially during these times! So thank you thank you thank you :hugs:

Now THIS is a post I can get behind :clap:

Long story short Billy B. would have had 100% good will from the fanbase if he would have shown up to the rally, and not spent 45 minutes hogging the megaphone while letting people know the fandom sucks. 

Had he kept the narrative on Britney herself there would be no problem. Instead he decides to give 45 minute speeches about him, and how #FreeBritney supporters are hurting Britney. He adamantly said that he will never utter the words #FreeBritney, and then made some sort of strange, incoherent(?) defense about her alleged "dementia." 

He is not doing the movement any favors. He is using it to self-promote. And any credibility he had went out the window when he claims to support Jason Alexander 100%. 

If what he is saying is TRUE and Britney is basically in a long-distance relationship practically with Jason Alexander, while also claiming that Sam is gay...then sis has really got issues. But we all know he's lying. So what's the solution here? Let him continue to get airtime and show up at rallies denigrating the fans? Enabling his lies will not do any good. The fact that Team CON has not put out any denials is highly suspicious to me as well. Is someone getting used by them to discredit the fans...? 

I guess we'll never know since we are supposed to smile and be kind.

oprah winfrey judging you GIF

The fans have done more for the freebritney movment than anyone else. Let's not be deluded.

@MyahJeanSpears has every right to be annoyed when a make-up artist tries to discredit the movement and insults the fans at a *** **** rally to free the woman whose rights have been violated for 12 years!

Has Billy B actually invested time in this movement the way many here have? Doubtful. Has he looked up the available court documents? Doubtful. Has he looked at Lou Taylor's business dealings and the clear conflicts of interest between Britney's hybrid business model conservatorship? Doubtful. 

5 hours ago, sjadeupdate said:

Seems fake. He seemed hurt by some of the hate he received from Exhell so now he may use Britney as a way to tell "see, even Britney knows about the hate and doesn't like it so if the person who you stan, doesn't like it, you can now stop hating on me".

Same vibe I’m getting

5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

The fans have done more for the freebritney movment than anyone else. Let's not be deluded.

@MyahJeanSpears has every right to be annoyed when a make-up artist tries to discredit the movement and insults the fans at a *** **** rally to free the woman whose rights have been violated for 12 years!

Has Billy B actually invested time in this movement the way many here have? Doubtful. Has he looked up the available court documents? Doubtful. Has he looked at Lou Taylor's business dealings and the clear conflicts of interest between Britney's hybrid business model conservatorship? Doubtful. 

You are ******* amazing. Seriously. Thank you for this. 

I Love You Heart GIF by NASA

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You are ******* amazing. Seriously. Thank you for this. 

I Love You Heart GIF by NASA

Just telling it how it is. 😂 

I said the other day in a thread that we have no reason to doubt Billy B but after watching his video, and seeing his interactions with anyone who questions him on instagram, my mind has changed. It's clear we have reason to doubt everyone in her circle, and those who claim to be in her circle. 

I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories that some people throw about, it does nothing but discredit the movement, but not one single soul has looked out for Britney’s best interests in the past 12 years, and if we cannot passionately advocate for her freedom then who the hell can.

Lou Taylor has the nerve to sue FANS and then not show up for depositions and we cannot call her for what she is?

Team CON pay TMZ to write articles after every court hearing implying Britney is near death. Do I have proof TMZ take a fee? Of course not but I doubt...they.... write those... grammatically incorrect...articles..... for free! 

I mean FFS if we cannot call out these people for what they are then I wish I hadn't bothered wasting my time registering. 

/rant over 

Lol I posted yesterday we want receipts and he has admitted to reading this so I guess e was like - lol can’t but trust me. 
no evidence no opinion. 
Say something of real validity not just buzz words. 
:bedtime:

britney looked awful on X factor n was medicated to a zombie. As if she wants to talk to you after 7 years. 

he is LOOVVINNNGGG the attention I’m getting annoyed. Hope he shuts up now. Stop stalking and trying to defend your ever growing lie. Just leave it now. Bye sis :oprah:

30 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Long story short Billy B. would have had 100% good will from the fanbase if he would have shown up to the rally, and not spent 45 minutes hogging the megaphone while letting people know the fandom sucks. 

Had he kept the narrative on Britney herself there would be no problem. Instead he decides to give 45 minute speeches about him, and how #FreeBritney supporters are hurting Britney. He adamantly said that he will never utter the words #FreeBritney, and then made some sort of strange, incoherent(?) defense about her alleged "dementia." 

He is not doing the movement any favors. He is using it to self-promote. And any credibility he had went out the window when he claims to support Jason Alexander 100%. 

If what he is saying is TRUE and Britney is basically in a long-distance relationship practically with Jason Alexander, while also claiming that Sam is gay...then sis has really got issues. But we all know he's lying. So what's the solution here? Let him continue to get airtime and show up at rallies denigrating the fans? Enabling his lies will not do any good. The fact that Team CON has not put out any denials is highly suspicious to me as well. Is someone getting used by them to discredit the fans...? 

I guess we'll never know since we are supposed to smile and be kind.

oprah winfrey judging you GIF

Well, his instagram got LOVE BOMBED since he came out with ”Free Britney”! He has gotten so much LOVE from New followers it is crazy that he flip it around and talk about ”hate”. I haven’t seen a single hate comment on his Instagram. Not ONE. And he keep mentioning the same online comment someone made about his make up on her. Like ONE guy said something, and I read it as that comment were more about HIS WORK than Britney’s look!!

How can he demand that he only get praise for his work? That is narcissistic. Noone only gets praise in any job/career. Besides, I just see praise on his instagram. Constantly. Then people didn’t fully believe him about that call he claim Britney made. Or, some NUANCED it, it wasn’t just black or white. Again, it isn’t hate ffs if you don’t buy things like that. HE is the Only one bringing hate and negativity into Free Britney. HE, himself, is acting like a ”crazy fan”. 

46 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

OMG :wontcry: this is too sweet!

We've only ever had great interactions! I'd love to see more of this side to you on here! :makeitrain:

I genuinely do hope you speak to Jordan and end up staying here! I'm sure he'd happily resolve any issues there might be, you're both here for the same thing, you love Britney. We should all focus on that, we've got a massive platform here to continue spreading awareness, we should all get along even if we have different opinions :) 

If you still want to leave, maybe ease off slowly or take a little break and come back refreshed :) 

41 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Just telling it how it is. 😂 

I said the other day in a thread that we have no reason to doubt Billy B but after watching his video, and seeing his interactions with anyone who questions him on instagram, my mind has changed. It's clear we have reason to doubt everyone in her circle, and those who claim to be in her circle. 

I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories that some people throw about, it does nothing but discredit the movement, but not one single soul has looked out for Britney’s best interests in the past 12 years, and if we cannot passionately advocate for her freedom then who the hell can.

Lou Taylor has the nerve to sue FANS and then not show up for depositions and we cannot call her for what she is?

Team CON pay TMZ to write articles after every court hearing implying Britney is near death. Do I have proof TMZ take a fee? Of course not but I doubt...they.... write those... grammatically incorrect...articles..... for free! 

I mean FFS if we cannot call out these people for what they are then I wish I hadn't bothered wasting my time registering. 

/rant over 

Yeah, I feel you. That's where I am at as well. Also regretting my decision to register on here.

I was also willing to give Billy B the benefit of the doubt. But watching him on the live stream the day of the rally I began to have my doubts. For what its worth, I have a family member who is a body language expert. She agrees with me that in her opinion she sees signs of not telling the truth. 

As fans, I don't think a lot of people understand the frustration of seeing this woman trapped and uncomfortable for 12+ years. We have to be the most traumatized fanbase hands down when it comes to pop stars. The last couple of months seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes with the 40+ companies, the missing fortune, and all of the lies has really taken a toll for me. I don't know about anyone else. And then I see people like Billy B. and Jason Alexander who decide to muddy the waters for an additional 15 seconds of fame.

TMZ has "subtly" alluded to Britney's death 2-3 times this year alone. Recently, with the news about Jamie Lynn we are now seeing more in the media the words "in the case of Britney's death", etc. And I don't know about you but to me it just makes me feel like her situation is even more perilous than we thought. What we're dealing with here is a gigantic web of crime, and some additional clownery from people who claim to care about her as well but obviously have bad intentions. Jason Alexander could even be used at this point as a reason to keep the conservatorship going, because it will be "needed" to protect her from people like him. This goes deep, imo. I don't believe that Billy B. and Jason Alexander were there to help Britney. I believe they both served their purpose for reasons we might only find out about years from now.

But I am done playing nice, personally. 

Archived