VMAs may cancel performances

16 hours ago, Invitation said:

UPDATE: Previously announced performers Roddy Ricch and J Balvin have been removed from the VMAs performers list on their website. 

OK, as long as Gaga/Ari, Miley, BTS are still on, I'm fine.

J Balvin said on Premios Juventud he had COVID with a video recorded from his home while accepting an award. I would say that he is still no recovered in order to perform yet, plus he could still be carrier of the virus 😷 

• Leader

An update:

Right now, Roddy Ricch and J Balvin are no longer performing, HDD reports. 

Cardi B with Megan Thee Stallion were supposed to perform "WAP," but reportedly couldn't get the deal finalized.

MTV is supposed to announce more performers this week, which might include Taylor Swift. The NY Post reported she's performing, but have since deleted that claim. 

Harry Styles and Dua Lipa should be performing, but because they got zero nominations, they both declined to participate. 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

An update:

Right now, Roddy Ricch and J Balvin are no longer performing, HDD reports. 

Cardi B with Megan Thee Stallion were supposed to perform "WAP," but reportedly couldn't get the deal finalized.

MTV is supposed to announce more performers this week, which might include Taylor Swift. The NY Post reported she's performing, but have since deleted that claim. 

Harry Styles and Dua Lipa should be performing, but because they got zero nominations, they both declined to participate. 

OMG I would've loved a WAP performance. 

But, no one important has been removed. 

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This would've been great since the music video is amazing

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

and I still can't believe Dua didn't get any nominations like... Don't Start Now, Physical and Break My Heart were amazing music videos (especially Physical), a performance from her would've been a serve but if I were her I wouldn't show up either they clearly snubbed her

On 8/21/2020 at 6:46 PM, ShatteredAss98 said:

I swear to god if the first performance of Chromatica era is cancelled when it’s been out for half a year I will not be responsible for my actions  :joanne:

Surely Black Eyed Flops can be disposed of, they haven’t been relevant since Queen Fergie left :chrissy:

YAS! Queen of Rap, aka Fergie, is actually The Black Eyed Peas, others are back singers with a lot of autotune.

FondAcceptableAvocet-max-1mb.gif

FreeBadAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
On 8/21/2020 at 7:41 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

This is so stupid now that I think about it yes it will be fun to see Miley Gaga ari etc but this makes no sense

no audience but with all these artists comes with their entire entourage which is so many dancers production etc

plus all the people that have to put on a show

seems way too risky 

anyways honestly if they want to do something that bad it should be pre recorded performances and a small award ceremony 

@Luis Almeida who tf are u flop and why are u going to all my comments and downvoting them

:badthoughts:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block