VMAs may cancel performances

23 minutes ago, fire_vixen said:

I really thought performances would be filmed ahead of time to help lessen the chance of big groups together. If there's no performances, not worth watching.

I did read somewhere apparently BTS will be prerecording their performance as they can't fly out to the US because of travel restrictions in South Korea. 

• Love 1

VMAs are a :flop:!!

Seriously, no one is checking on MTV for anything amazing anymore, they don’t even play videos. They should just pull everyone’s performance except for Gaga & Ariana, and give them the best budget to do a huge spectacular performance. Honestly, Rain on Me is one of the only reasons most people are tuning in. And the fact that Dua Lupa wasn’t even nominated in a major category. I think the show will ultimately be axed altogether.  :flop:

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

My life is a mood ring
Up n down emotions, all these mood swings:tiffanynod::katybelt:

Imagine performing at her home Mood Ring and a medley of her songs (BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Gimme More, Radar, etc.) :tifflmao:  She would sing those songs live and finally no lip sync to prove to those haters that she can sing

e42dfe7d63071938b63a967c392207b0.gif

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Imagine performing at her home Mood Ring and a medley of her songs (BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Gimme More, Radar, etc.) :tifflmao:  She would sing those songs live and finally no lip sync to prove to those haters that she can sing

e42dfe7d63071938b63a967c392207b0.gif

still waiting for the live performance of this masterpiece though, so her hits will have to wait :tiffanynod::tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators

This is so stupid now that I think about it yes it will be fun to see Miley Gaga ari etc but this makes no sense

no audience but with all these artists comes with their entire entourage which is so many dancers production etc

plus all the people that have to put on a show

seems way too risky 

anyways honestly if they want to do something that bad it should be pre recorded performances and a small award ceremony 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

I swear to god if the first performance of Chromatica era is cancelled when it’s been out for half a year I will not be responsible for my actions  :joanne:

Surely Black Eyed Flops can be disposed of, they haven’t been relevant since Queen Fergie left :chrissy:

Girl I know quarantine is ******* with time and space but it’s only been out for less than 3 months lmao

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

UPDATE: Previously announced performers Roddy Ricch and J Balvin have been removed from the VMAs performers list on their website. 

OK, as long as Gaga/Ari, Miley, BTS are still on, I'm fine.

They should remove Black Eyed Peas next dd.

I think Gaga/Ari, Miley and BTS will most likely stay. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block