Vote: Which is the best girl group?

Iconic 4 U

Which is the best girl group?  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

The Spice Girls, without a doubt. I don’t think there’s ever been or will be a group where every member was really stood out in there own way, but they also worked so well together. What a moment in pop culture. I feel with most other girl groups there’s one star and the rest are kinda back up or they all just kinda melt together and no one really stands out. But my number 2 choice would be PCD and 3 would be Destiny’s Child. 

also you only use pop and rnb girl groups. The (Dixie) Chicks and The Gogo’s are amazing and deserve some love. Not to mention the Runaways. The Donnas, etc. 

The Spice Girls are great but I'd say TLC's members stood out in their own way too

I just included groups that I've heard of and there's a limit of 20 options, plus I prefer pop and rnb music :raven:

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

The Spice Girls are great but I'd say TLC's members stood out in their own way too

I just included groups that I've heard of and there's a limit of 20 options, plus I prefer pop and rnb music :raven:

I like TLC too, but I mainly only know their hits, Lisa stood out a bit, but I couldn’t tell you much about TBoz or Chili other than that Chili dated Usher. 

it’s funny, are you in the UK? I’ve never heard of Xscape or Eternal. And I don’t know a single song by Wild Orchid, Sugababes, Atomic Kitten, The Saturday’s, or Girls Aloud. The only reason I even recognize their names is because I’ve been ok Britney fan forums since the early 2000’s and I’ve heard ppl talk about. Well I do know Wild Orchid is the group Fergie was in, but I don’t know any songs by them. 

2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I like TLC too, but I mainly only know their hits, Lisa stood out a bit, but I couldn’t tell you much about TBoz or Chili other than that Chili dated Usher. 

it’s funny, are you in the UK? I’ve never heard of Xscape or Eternal. And I don’t know a single song by Wild Orchid, Sugababes, Atomic Kitten, The Saturday’s, or Girls Aloud. The only reason I even recognize their names is because I’ve been ok Britney fan forums since the early 2000’s and I’ve heard ppl talk about. Well I do know Wild Orchid is the group Fergie was in, but I don’t know any songs by them. 

Sugababes were super popular in Europe in early 2000s... "Too lost in you", "Ugly", "push the button", "stronger". To me these are the best sugababes songs!

Girls Aloud: I know a few songs but I have the idea that they were only big in the UK... and I prefer Cheryl Cole as a solo artist!

Atomic Kitten: I remember reading somewhere that Britney wanted one of their songs ("whole again") but they refused to give it to Britney because that song was meant to be their huge debut in the USA (which never happened...)

11 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Yes I'm from the UK so I wanted to include a mix of UK and American girl groups

• Love 2

Anyway PCD all the way ... They have more bops than u bishes can handle :queenflopga:

React says hi

When I Grow Up

Dont Cha

Buttons

Beep

I Don't Need A Man

Wait A Minute

Stickwitu

I Hate this Part

etc... 

All from 2 albums only ... Salty Babes and Beyonce's Child could never :queenflopga: Girls Aloud my ***

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I have a soft spot for Nicole so PCD it is. Can't wait for the tour lmao:tiffdrink:

However, I do understand that it's not what a girl group is supposed to be like so I'd choose little mix as a close second, despite me finding them a little cringy. :jj:

Spice girls are a classic but I never developed a thing for them so it's a pass there:cheese:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Anyway PCD all the way ... They have more bops than u bishes can handle :queenflopga:

React says hi

When I Grow Up

Dont Cha

Buttons

Beep

I Don't Need A Man

Wait A Minute

Stickwitu

I Hate this Part

etc... 

All from 2 albums only ... Salty Babes and Beyonce's Child could never :queenflopga: Girls Aloud my ***

They truly fed us with only 2 albums :janet:

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

The Dolls gave me all the bops, visuals, and choreo I could ask for, I really enjoyed their solo stuff too. I Hate This Part alone should secure them some votes.

Then The Spice Girls. Their music was great, but it just doesn't hold up as well for ME.

I Hate This Part is one of my favess :kyliecry:

• Love 4

I love Destiny's Child, they have the best bops that i still listen and marked my childhood. But it was all about Beyoncé.

PCD are amazing, hot choreos and bops and I was so excited for the comeback.

But it was all about Nicole (love her, though-she's a beast on stage)

I love Fifth Harmony, I watched them since X Factor and always rooted for them.

But it was all a hot mess.

I love Spice Girls, would say that is the most iconic group, but not the best overall.

I enjoy some TLC and Girls Aloud, but I'm not that into them to call them the best. Besides the bops, GA's vocals were kind of weak compared to other groups.

I have to vote for Little Mix- for consistency, longevity, vocals, live vocals, harmonies, covers, even-shared spotlight, chemistry, friendship, choreographies and looks. 5 albums and 9 years later, they stay current, revelant and with their original formation. They are the best girlband as a GROUP. They have amazing songs, and they should be bigger in the US, but the fact that they aren't doesn't take away their greatness.

desert GIF by Little Mix

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block