Vote: Which is the best girl group?

Iconic 4 U

Which is the best girl group?  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Nicole was a part of my childhood :holduplisten: They taught me how to push buttons :holduplisten:

They taught me how to grow up :holduplisten:

They told me what sound a key fob makes (beep) :holduplisten:

They told me I was worth it :kyliecry:

That I should work from home :typing:

And how to use a sledgehammer :holduplisten:

Not they taught me how to grow up :gloria:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I love love Little Mix! They have so many bops and Perrie has and always will have my heart (so pretty and with a great voice). And we need to give them credit not only because they are in activity since 2011 (that's quite impressive for a girl group) but also because they did "Pretty Girls" and they were smart enough to not use the song :tongueney:

BUT

my first choice is (ofc) BLACKPINK (IN YOUR AREAAAA!)

god is lalisa manoban shared by ✰ on We Heart It

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I love love Little Mix! They have so many bops and Perrie has and always will have my heart (so pretty and with a great voice). And we need to give them credit not only because they are in activity since 2011 (that's quite impressive for a girl group) but also because they did "Pretty Girls" and they were smart enough to not using the song :tongueney:

BUT

Agreed, they have been in activity for a while which is impressive :orly:

Omg I didn't know they wrote Pretty Girls :gloriascary::orangu::beat: "They were smart enough to not use the song" :queenie:

I've actually never listened to Black Pink :embarrassed:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I love love Little Mix! They have so many bops and Perrie has and always will have my heart (so pretty and with a great voice). And we need to give them credit not only because they are in activity since 2011 (that's quite impressive for a girl group) but also because they did "Pretty Girls" and they were smart enough to not using the song :tongueney:

BUT

Their “da da da da da da da da daaaaaaa” is probably the most annoying and irritating part of a song I’ve heard in a LONG time. I wish I could burn it off my memory but it will live in my brain forever :trash:

4 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Nicole and her back up dancers. Followed by Little Mix. I was a little young to get into the Spice Girls. :gimmemoar: 

Nicole and her back up dancers. Followed by Little Mix. I was a little young to get into the Spice Girls. :gimmemoar: 

:urite:

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Agreed, they have been in activity for a while which is impressive :orly:

Omg I didn't know they wrote Pretty Girls :gloriascary::orangu::beat: "They were smart enough to not use the song" :queenie:

I've actually never listened to Black Pink :embarrassed:

You should give Blackpink a chance, you wont regret it! I was so reluctant to K-Pop but then I decided to listen those girls and they are really amazing!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block