Isn't It a Good Time for Rebellion to Leak?

Arckangel

The full Rebellion track may have some more clues as to what's going on. Isn't it the right time for it to leak in full? Some people do have it and are holding on to it when they know how much we want to hear it in full. Some of them may say "it's not their place to leak it", but come on... How many Britney Spears songs did leak in full? 20 or even more? Most of the leaks were illegal, right? So why would leaking that one track be more "illegal"'? Doesn't make much sense.

Also, I think Britney should just apply to have the c-ship (both personal & financial) dissolved once and for all. According to her court-appointed lawyer, she can do so. I understand the strategy of removing Jamie first, but it's dragging way too long. February 2021, six more months (exactly 13 years after the c-ship was put in place) just for it to be endlessly extended?

Right now, does Britney Spears need the c-ship? Yes or no? If not, then why not just seek its termination now and make a compelling case w/ a team of doctors that would argue it needs to end?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

FFS can you get over a song? Who cares about Rebellion? Who cares about leaks? Can you stop with the thirst?

Thank you! I'm so sick of hearing about rebellion. Most of it already exists to listen to.  The public can go listen to that. It's just a song. It doesn't need to leak in full. I can guarantee that there's nothing extra secret and special on it or that it's not out in full because it contains the mystery of her cship. The lyrics seem metaphorical anyway,  not literal,  but she has unfortunately been a victim to people taking advantage of her. The song is nothing special. And it's not that good. 

3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Even though people say it was on her site back in the day, I don't think a full version exists. It would have gone around trade world by now, and someone would be flaunting they have it and ultimately leak/sell it. 

It exists, Ileaks were selling two mixes. Notes’ family may lie now but they told me 8 years ago Jive deleted the track and they found it in his things. Who Can She Trust would probably be more telling, hit up Jordan or JR Rotem

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Even though people say it was on her site back in the day, I don't think a full version exists. It would have gone around trade world by now, and someone would be flaunting they have it and ultimately leak/sell it. 

The producer before his death said the full track does exist. i think he was gonna leak it before he died. Not to sound scary i mean you can google that stuff and now his "relation" said we will NEVER see REBELLION 

24 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

The producer before his death said the full track does exist. i think he was gonna leak it before he died. Not to sound scary i mean you can google that stuff and now his "relation" said we will NEVER see REBELLION 

No they didn’t it’s some old friend of notes  that his family don’t bother with. People have it, it was finished, it exists, probably won’t leak, next. 

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

Thanks to you and others for confirming it exists. Some fans may not care (that's totally fine), but others are obviously quite curious about it (and that's fine too). I'd love to hear it in full.

Now, you wrote: "his "relation" said we will NEVER see REBELLION." That's one of the reasons why it is so mysterious. What is so shocking or revealing about that song that makes them want to keep it under lock and key forever?

I still believe :mariahstare: one day we'll listen to the full thing.

To me it's one of her most iconic songs just because of how much it reflects what she went/is going through (and we haven't even heard it in full).

If Lou and the rest of the evil bunch were REALLY smart, they'd be readying "Greatest Hits Vol. 2: Rebellion" by now for a Xmas release and having "Rebellion" as the promo single. It'd go #1 for sure, imagine the controversy :jj:

5 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Thanks to you and others for confirming it exists. Some fans may not care (that's totally fine), but others are obviously quite curious about it (and that's fine too). I'd love to hear it in full.

Now, you wrote: "his "relation" said we will NEVER see REBELLION." That's one of the reasons why it is so mysterious. What is so shocking or revealing about that song that makes them want to keep it under lock and key forever?

Nothing is shocking or revealing it is copyrighted material 

Archived