Let’s talk about Britney‘s publicist....

Gloray

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness this isn’t that absurd. That’s part of his job and Britney’s not the only celebrity that’s had her publicist by her side while doing major press. Red carpets are live and with her anxiety especially it would make sense for him too be close by. She’s done other interviews where he’s probably there in the background off camera. I’ve seen her look towards someone else in older interviews. It could also be for her own protection against breaking the law due to contractual obligations. I think Britney’s life if definitely too in control but I also think she suffers a lot of major anxiety after 2007. These videos are the ones that make this movement feel dangerous because the perception isn’t the full reality of the real situation. Google other celebrities and their publicist. It’s literally this guys job. Also the clips they show were during a period in time where you could tell her anxiety was higher than usual. He may have brought her some type of comfort. Britney is a great entertainer but she’s never been a fan of press and said herself she doesn’t like doing promotion. Live interviews are most likely her biggest dread (more than ever after 07) when it comes to the business she works in. Press sucks in general, she’s not the only celebrity who dislikes it. 

Actually... soon after he was hired (X FACTOR 2012 era) Britney started venturing out to events and giving coherent interviews to all kinds of media outlets. If anything he probably coaches her, gives her reassurance and great tips to deal with her anxiety towards the press.

Remember this? We were all so impressed with her and so was the GP

this was the first the time she seemed confident enough to speak about a serious matter after Cuecardney from Femme Fatale era.

Plus he's hot and ****able,

Jeff Raymond (@JeffRaymondRC) | Twitter

so no, I don't think he's a villain.

Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Shade - Discover & Share GIFs

Archived