Britney Spears dances to Mariah Carey's "My All"

53 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Somebody needs to get her in a club on the regular just to have fun & dance so she can find her groove again 😩 she lost her rhythm & I think going out & having fun with friends would give that back to her. 

In the middle of Covid? lol. 

She 38. The times for the clubs are over imo. Not trying to be ageist here but I ain't trying to be at a club past 30 either.

Besides she met Lutfi at the club. I think its better not to have her be in an environment full of low-vibrational people. But thats just my 2 cents.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

How does she, a former dancer not see how terrible her dance videos are? She is making a fool out of herself. :checkit: you know it's bad when her "dancing" is worse than her epileptepic "yoga"

A lot of her moves and twitches are consistent with those of the people under some heavy psychiatric medications. Speculation, of course, but not that much. 

Regarding her uploading this, I don't even know. If it's her, it's even sadder. 

• Like 1