Britney Spears dances to Mariah Carey's "My All"

• Leader

Britney shared a video dancing to Mariah Carey's "My All." 

You wouldn't think high-energy dancing would fit with the song, but if anyone can make it work work, it's Britney. 

Britney and Mariah probably have some incredible stories about each other, but for another time. Britney only captioned the video with a few rose emojis.

How'd Britney do, Exhale?

Watch below:

Related:

mariah-britney.jpg.772760aceb38983178cce4e89d162c53.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, One More Time said:

It all that her Instagram has become 

Tbh i dont think I can stand her Instagram anymore :shocked: i dont even have words to express how much tired Im :sofedup:

I love Britney but How the heck did she lose her rhythm and creativity as an artist?

Like this is the same person who EAs busting her behind doing me against the Music.

i would love to see her with a great dance coach who could really bring all that talent out Of her. I Feel like she never reached her full potential.

theese videos just remind me Of How Good she could be/was

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney shared a video dancing to Mariah Carey's "My All." 

You wouldn't think high-energy dancing would fit with the song, but if anyone can make it work work, it's Britney. 

The two probably have some incredible stories with one another, but for another time. Britney only captioned the video with a few rose emojis.

How'd Britney do, Exhale?

Watch below:

Related:

mariah-britney.jpg.772760aceb38983178cce4e89d162c53.jpg

Every time she does that "jump" (she did that in another video this week) she already outs this video as one that is OLD and shot last year before the foot injury. There's no way she'd continue to jump like that. 

Also, not feeling that illuminati sign she does 2-3 times, which somehow always ends up being the still/thumbnail of the clip. The MK Ultra of it all...

I know this is interpretive dance but I hope Mariah doesn't see this or respond to this tbh.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Don't get me wrong I love a good dancing Britney video but its videos like this that make me thing something is up. It is an old video and it is marked with the all seeing eye....I just find her post lately all to be contrived to make us believe everything is okay. For all we know she could be captive at this point.  She may be shooting these herself but I don't think she's in control of how/when it is posted. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3