What Is Your Favorite Fifth Leading Single? [Fifth Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Fifth Leading Single?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Rat with no taste :queenie:

bUT noW I'M sItTinG hErE

ALl alOnE wiTh mY Cheese  tears

LoOkInG aT tHE Exhalers aboard the ship of no taste life tHat i gOT

WHeRe dID i GOOOOOOOO

aNd liTTlE rAT-

:crying4::bop:

Spoiler

Oh tasteless rat, I JuST wAnNa knOw.... WHeRe ARe YOu NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW? :katybelt:

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I wanna vote for her but I dislike most of her lead singles:zoomzoom:

(LOVE her album tracks though :yesplease:)

Same tbh. Making these polls made me realize that some of these women have stronger and better tracks later on in their albums. Britney is the exception. I’d say Toxic & Till The World Ends are bigger than her leads, but her leads are always powerhouses 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same tbh. Making these polls made me realize that some of these women have stronger and better tracks later on in their albums. Britney is the exception. I’d say Toxic & Till The World Ends are bigger than her leads, but her leads are always powerhouses 

Yup.

If Velvet Rope was the lead single of The Velvet Rope, I would vote for it a million times, that album (and that song in particular) is a work of art. :tysm:

Really wish Janet would get more credit :/, most of the people who are around my age range only know of Madonna, Britney and Michael in terms of "old popstars" and if you're lucky then maybe they'll be like "Oh wait, is she related to Michael Jackson". I didn't know about her until a bit ago.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Except Make Me. It’s her weakest. It’s a shame because Glory had so many amazing tracks. 

1 hour ago, bas che said:

How’s “no tears left to cry” considered a fifth leading single? It’s from sweetener which is her forth album.

2. Second round dealt with NEXT leading singles NOT leading singles from their second albums as some people mistook. Artists like Beyoncé and Ariana Grande had debut singles that were not on their debut albums so that's why their picks seem like they're an album behind. This was all explained, but some people don't bother to read before criticizing. (All available on the main post for you to read) 

1 hour ago, bas che said:

Except Make Me. It’s her weakest. It’s a shame because Glory had so many amazing tracks. 

Still bigger than Slumber Party was 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block