What Is Your Favorite Fifth Leading Single? [Fifth Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Fifth Leading Single?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to Round Five :kylie: If you haven't been paying attention or participating in the last two rounds this is going to be confusing but will do my best to summarize everything so far. (The following is just copy and paste from past polls). 

1. First round dealt with debut singles - Promotional singles and/or singles for an artists persona (Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire), Christmas albums, foreign language albums and movie soundtracks were all skipped (unless the song made a major studio album release). I used Wikipedia's list for debut singles as reference. 

2. Second round dealt with NEXT leading singles NOT leading singles from their second albums as some people mistook. Artists like Beyoncé and Ariana Grande had debut singles that were not on their debut albums so that's why their picks seem like they're an album behind. This was all explained, but some people don't bother to read before criticizing. 

3. Third round asked you to vote for favorite THIRD leading single. For artists like Britney, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Whitney Houston, etc this was the third leading single from their third albums but for other artists it was their second album again because their debut singles were solo efforts that didn't make the debut album. 

4. I'll own up that I forgot about 7 Things by Miley hence why her picks seem advanced. 

5. I'm going to follow Wikipedia's albums discography for major studio releases. I'll be leaving out EP's/Other major releases moving forward to be more cohesive with these past three rounds. 

6. I went with North American leading singles because they're the ones I'm most familiar with. So I know that some of these picks were released concurrently with other singles in different markets. 

7.  Lastly, I'm not an expert and/or familiar with some of these artists discographies and if it were up to me I wouldn't include them and am including them for others to vote on. Again, if you disagree with my picks then message me and I'll fix it. If you don't like the poll pick and go or don't vote at all. Thanks! :kiss:

347575619_Debut8.thumb.jpg.6e987645917494739271d6dec3533e5e.jpg

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block