BANKS - Drops Video for New Single The Devil - MegaThread

I have a few songs of hers saved, but I've never taken the time to listen to her albums. I first discovered her when I found Waiting Game after it was in a Victoria's Secret commercial. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I've been meaning to listen to her more because I listen to a lesser-known artist named Tara Carosielli, and I've heard people comparing her music to BANKS. Tara only has like 6-7 songs out, so I'd love to find more music that is similar to hers. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I have a few songs of hers saved, but I've never taken the time to listen to her albums. I first discovered her when I found Waiting Game after it was in a Victoria's Secret commercial. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I've been meaning to listen to her more because I listen to a lesser-known artist named Tara Carosielli, and I've heard people comparing her music to BANKS. Tara only has like 6-7 songs out, so I'd love to find more music that is similar to hers. 

Hi! Which songs do you have saved? Do you use Spotify? If you do, i'd be more than happy to send you a mix i made to get friends (successfully!) into BANKS.... but if you're more of an album kind of person, i suggest starting with "The Altar"  

Or you could start with the newest one called "III"  it's amazing, too! 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, HippoSteaks said:

Hi! Which songs do you have saved? Do you use Spotify? If you do, i'd be more than happy to send you a mix i made to get friends (successfully!) into BANKS.... but if you're more of an album kind of person, i suggest starting with "The Altar"  

As a Banks fan I’m curious what this playlist has on it!  

On 9/28/2020 at 3:29 PM, HippoSteaks said:

Omg sorry, I forgot to respond to this! I have Waiting Game, 27 Hours, Gimme, and Contaminated saved. I’ll probably start with The Altar and go from there. Thank you so much!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block