BANKS - Drops Video for New Single The Devil - MegaThread

Turning this into a megathread for BANKS!

Today she dropped her new single The Devil & the music video!  What do yall think?

-Original post-

BANKS is one of my favorite singers and she has such a beautiful discography but not a lot of people know her.  She's on that line of underground & mainstream enough.

She's never had a song on the Top 100 charts (Beggin' For Thread was #16 on Bubbling Under) , all 3 of her albums have just made it in the top 25 of Billboard charts, she was the opening artist for the Weeknd's tour.  She's a beautiful mix of indie, singer/songwriter and pop artist.  Last few years she's added dancing into her performances...she's amazing live.

But she's another example of someone just not making it through. Luckily she's successful enough to keep putting out music and touring.   Anyone else a fan?  If not I hope you'll check her out below!  :makeitrain:

F261EF9B-4D8E-4D96-8B55-907A34FCF942.thumb.jpeg.d1d54a2bb9dee7f43b6c98799cad7d14.jpeg

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

"III" was definitely underrated, especially because it gave such a diverse, yet cohesive, sound throughout all the album. "Contaminated" is probably one of her best songs in my opinion.

1.  Agreed!  Such a cohesive album. I also feel like she has a reputation for being dark & moody and I think that the album III sounds happier & lighter.  “Look what you’re doing to me” is my go to feel good song. It feels like happiness to me. 

2. Contaminated is one of her best songs!  So beautifully written. If Taylor or Adele sang it & it got more attention, it would have won a Grammy.  That good of a song!!

3. my first post featured on main page!  Yay ❤️

• Love 1
20 hours ago, allthat88 said:

BANKS is one of my favorite singers and she has such a beautiful discography but not a lot of people know her.  She's on that line of underground & mainstream enough.

She's never had a song on the Top 100 charts (Beggin' For Thread was #16 on Bubbling Under) , all 3 of her albums have just made it in the top 25 of Billboard charts, she was the opening artist for the Weeknd's tour.  She's a beautiful mix of indie, singer/songwriter and pop artist.  Last few years she's added dancing into her performances...she's amazing live.

But she's another example of someone just not making it through. Luckily she's successful enough to keep putting out music and touring.   Anyone else a fan?  If not I hope you'll check her out below!  :makeitrain:

F261EF9B-4D8E-4D96-8B55-907A34FCF942.thumb.jpeg.d1d54a2bb9dee7f43b6c98799cad7d14.jpeg

I love BANKS <3 Loved her since 2015

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block