What’s Taylor Swift’s Greatest Song?

Out of Taylor’s huge catalogue- what do you think Taylor’s greatest song is? And that can be single or non single. Besides Britney, Taylor is my 2nd fav and I have grown up listening to her amazing 8 albums. Though some havent stuck with me like others ... you can’t deny the impact she has had on music and the industry. 

personally I have TWO songs that come to mind. 

First I think Taylor’s greatest single is You Belong With Me. It was the perfect blend of country and pop and truly one of the greatest “pop singles” of the last 20 years. It evokes many memories and I just never get tired of it. 

and then I think her greatest song of ALL time is ALL TO WELL. Wow the way this song illustrates a story and how hard it will tug on your heart strings. Wow. If you haven’t listened to this song... please do. 

what do y’all think? 

-methode-sundaytimes-prod-web-bin-861feb38-d0b5-11ea-9649-40510c63ca0a.jpg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block