What’s Taylor Swift’s Greatest Song?

4 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

I agree. I liked I Knew You Were Trouble when I was 18 but it got old fast and I probably haven’t listened to it since 2013. It didn’t age well. 

It’s literally such a generically boring and predictable pop song that tried to fit the mold of top 40 radio at the time. Nothing about it ever stood out to me. zoomzoom.gif

Just now, DEAR DIARY STAN said:

It’s literally such a generically boring and predictable pop song that tried to fit the mold of top 40 radio at the time. Nothing about it ever stood out to me. zoomzoom.gif

probably one of her worst singles tbh. Like I still listen to the 1989/rep singles but I can honestly say I haven’t listend to IKYWT since 2013

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not folklore really getting votes. Man Taylor cooked up some good Kool-Aid with that album or the Rona is in the air deep and I mean DEEP :gloriascary:

Keep going :lessons:  and the Dua Lipa remix album is never gonna get a stream from me :lessons:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Most Swifties would say "All Too Well" which definitely is one of her masterpieces but to me either Exile or Illicit Affairs is her best song ever. 

Other strong possibilities to me are Death By a Thousand Cuts, The Man, Back to December, False God, Style, I Wish You Would, Wonderland, Look What You Made Me Do, Call it What You Want, ...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Adriannn said:

In my opinion, Red had the worst singles... and having as many gems there... it hurts lol 

I definitely agree with you! red is probably my fav Taylor album but I agree.... I’m not a huge fan of the singles. I think at the time Taylor was like “I want to be a pop star now” and they were like “ok get the super poppy and bouncy songs and make them singles “

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block