Which Britney choreographies have you learned?

Iconic 4 U

When I was 17 I dated a guy who was like 22 (age of consent is 16 calm down (not that it wasn’t weird of him though) ) and I remember doing  IUSA choreography on Skype for him.  But why. He didn’t ask. He wasn’t a Britney fan.

why am I like dis

i cringe to the core 

:juggingu:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MinakoS said:

It's gettin' bigger
The bass is gettin' bigger

When I first heard this song I was like "her worst song ever :embarrassney:" (Little did I know, Chillin' With You ft. Jamie Lynn would be making her debut as Britney's worst song on the next Britney album :jl:) and now I put it on and I'm laughing so hard right the way she says this line omg she sounds like a robot :orangu:

9 hours ago, Sadira said:

baby one more time, slave, boys, what its like to be me, me against the music, toxic, boom boom, outrageous, parts of womanizer, parts of circus, chorus of iusa, :cheese:

Ooh nice! I don't think anyone has said What It's Like to Be Me or (I Got That) Boom Boom yet, that's great you have learned those ones! :clap:

I used to be able too do OIDIA and a bit of MATM but now I always forget a step or 5 :chrissy: So it brings me too how did they claim B has dementia when she can remember full out routines for 20 songs each show, it's not all muscle memory.

I'm 31 but I still want to attempt Oops again haha.

7 minutes ago, Liz88 said:

I used to be able too do OIDIA and a bit of MATM but now I always forget a step or 5 :chrissy: So it brings me too how did they claim B has dementia when she can remember full out routines for 20 songs each show, it's not all muscle memory.

I'm 31 but I still want to attempt Oops again haha.

A step or 5 :haha:

Yes exactly! :lostney:

You totally should attempt it! I need to learn Oops lol

Archived