Which Britney choreographies have you learned?

Iconic 4 U

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, csarsalcdo said:

Oh Lord!! I dance to Britney everyday!!! 

I learned the entire BOMT coreography (Theres a youtube channel that has BOMT full coreography , type just that). I dance to it in a 90s party :):):)

Oops

Oops VMAS 00 (This is amazing to be honest)

Slave (hello)

Overprotected Main versión!!!!! (wish i could fully learn the Dark Child)

Toxic

MATM (a little bit, but this the hardest one from Britney)

Womanizer (the first part is the only thing that has coreo)

If you seek amy , the chorus 

Circus (the Breakdown is kinda hard, just a few)

Im learning the first part of TTWE

Work ***** (The original by the coreographers so hard, just a few steps)

hell yeah, i love BRIT

Woah :ohmygawd: that is amazing that you know so many! I need to step up my game lol 

I agree that MATM is her hardest, I'd love to be that good :sobbing:

Good luck with learning TTWE :)

- Boys breakdown, I've added some bellydancing parts for other parts (last year, I did it with a blower :gagasmile:)

- Satisfaction Oops Tour (last year)

- Oops choreo (6 years ago)

i had that kinda dress :gloria: that was the closest outfit that resembles to the catsuit that I had though 

djelaba-rouge-brodee-sans-manche.jpg

- full BOMT lately (lockdown, during a day-break, it was much harder than I expected it to be :fakecry: especially the backflips, I messed up the double-backflip, and I decided to water-down it: from 2 to 1) :gum: I've also scrapped the part when the dancer lifts her :gagasmile: true britney vibes when I did that :imacoolmom:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney is the reason I started dancing because before her I used to hate it :crying1:

Sadly I'm not athletic enough to do any of her choreography :jl: (I think what makes Britney in her prime such a special dancer is that she can take a hard hard choreography and make it look like a walk in the park)

Aww, I'm glad she inspired you to want to dance :):awyeah:

Yess! I love how effortlessly she would complete every move :yesplease:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

(I think what makes Britney in her prime such a special dancer is that she can take a hard hard choreography and make it look like a walk in the park)

Exactly, I didn't expect Boys or MATM to be so complex!

Each move is easy, but when you mix everything and make up a routine, it becomes insanely technical, especially since you have to be sharp & fluid at the same time. It gives the impression of easiness, it is pleasant to watch, because you feel that you can do it except that... you can't. They even took the 'girl next door' stuff to stage :imacoolmom: Just like Jackson tbh, his dancing seems so easy until you try it :fakecry:

In 2001-2004 she took a very different road for her choreographies, they became more complex in general, because she played with sharpness, fluidity and sensuality, which is extremely hard. The boys routine shows it. The breakdown is less robotic than 1998-2000 kinda dancing, and she completely overshadowed her dancers which didn't really understand the sense of 'dancing' (why trying sooooooo hard?).

Nowadays, in dancing YT videos, a loot of dancers just... they're just doing too much. And they fail, because you don't feel the emotion, and it becomes cringe. A great example in music is Screamtina at the 2010 Super Bowl. She miserably failed because it was more 'hey look how huge my voice can be'. And that's also why 'Say Something' topped the charts. It was simple, yet you can feel the emotion.

Brian videos are soooo cringe to watch. Especially when his/her dancers are having *** with the floor, even if you put a lady in the desert for 20 years without *** and bring her Brad Pitt to break this abstinence wouldn't have such an *rgasm like what's so **** about it? The movements are too robotic, too sharp, too inhumane. It lacks fluidity. 

9 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

- Boys breakdown, I've added some bellydancing parts for other parts (last year, I did it with a blower :gagasmile:)

- Satisfaction Oops Tour (last year)

- Oops choreo (6 years ago)

i had that kinda dress :gloria: that was the closest outfit that resembles to the catsuit that I had though 

djelaba-rouge-brodee-sans-manche.jpg

- full BOMT lately (lockdown, during a day-break, it was much harder than I expected it to be :fakecry: especially the backflips, I messed up the double-backflip, and I decided to water-down it: from 2 to 1) :gum: I've also scrapped the part when the dancer lifts her :gagasmile: true britney vibes when I did that :imacoolmom:

Your descriptions are everything!:haha:

You can do the Boys breakdown omg:OMGney: that is definitely one of my favourites and the Satisfaction choreo seems so fun to do

The red dress as a substitute is killing me :gloria: I like it though :tiffanynod:

You can do the full BOMT choreo including the backflips as well?? :britlol: that is all so impressive

7 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Exactly, I didn't expect Boys or MATM to be so complex!

Each move is easy, but when you mix everything and make up a routine, it becomes insanely technical, especially since you have to be sharp & fluid at the same time. It gives the impression of easiness, it is pleasant to watch, because you feel that you can do it except that... you can't

Right omg like you watch Britney's choreography and Michael Jackson's choreography and be like "This looks so easy omg" but then you try it and it just looks so sloppy like like Britney and Michael just had this... aura of grace in their dancing. It makes me so mad when people say "Britney could NEVER dance" especially because it's mostly from people who are younger and my age and I'm like "Watch the Me Against the Music music video and then we'll talk about who can dance and who can't dance". 

I miss when pop stars could dance... now most of them can barely sing :tiffcackle:

20 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

You can do the full BOMT choreo including the backflips as well?? :britlol: that is all so impressive

I've learnt to do backflips, gaps and this kinda stuff in kindergarden:makeup:

That's why I never wore a skirt without leggings. Well, after Hannah Montana I started to substitute leggings with jeans :jl: I thought that I was a fashionistah :tear:

f861e94ecb7081117827e9ece92be79b.jpg

My shirts had so many glitter, my teacher'd go crazy about it because my bag, papers, tests, we full of glitter :tear:

Even when I was grounded and had to copy 100 times 'I shall not discuss when my teacher speaks' during the 30-minutes break (yeah that ***** didn't want me to do these at home) she told me to do it again because it was too shiny and glittery for her *** :tear: She thought that I was doing that on purpose :fakecry:

Spoiler

which was true :jl:

Regarding the choreographies, I think that's because when I was younger (including today) I'd dance a lot to MVs shown on TV, & since I'm half-Arab of course I'd put them Arab moves in the middle of a rap song, even ads :jl:

So the moves including moving your hips/fluidity seem easier to me I guess? 

And summers can get pretty long in Kosovo so I'd try learn choreographies from MVs that were on TV :gagasmile:

It all started with hoedown downtown in Hannah Montana :wonka:

9 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I've learnt to do backflips, gaps and this kinda stuff in kindergarden:makeup:

That's why I never wore a skirt without leggings. Well, after Hannah Montana I started to substitute leggings with jeans :jl: I thought that I was a fashionistah :tear:

f861e94ecb7081117827e9ece92be79b.jpg

My shirts had so many glitter, my teacher'd go crazy about it because my bag, papers, tests, we full of glitter :tear:

Even when I was grounded and had to copy 100 times 'I shall not discuss when my teacher speaks' during the 30-minutes break (yeah that ***** didn't want me to do these at home) she told me to do it again because it was too shiny and glittery for her *** :tear: She thought that I was doing that on purpose :fakecry:

Hide contents

which was true :jl:

Regarding the choreographies, I think that's because when I was younger (including today) I'd dance a lot to MVs shown on TV, & since I'm half-Arab of course I'd put them Arab moves in the middle of a rap song, even ads :jl:

So the moves including moving your hips/fluidity seem easier to me I guess? 

And summers can get pretty long in Kosovo so I'd try learn choreographies from MVs that were on TV :gagasmile:

It all started with hoedown downtown in Hannah Montana :wonka:

You had to write that out for your teacher 100 times omg :lostney: you added your own moves, even to ads lmao :gloria:

Omg I always wanted to learn the hoedown throwdown dance but I could never quite grasp it :haha: pop it, lock it, polka-dot it :lizzie:

Archived