On 8/7/2020 at 11:24 PM, alluvion said:

I know we've all assumed her sons have been the big thing they've been using to manipulate her with, but do you think maybe she did something awful that The Team has been holding over her, using it to blackmail her into compliance?

Britney has a childhood trauma from her father's physical, mental and alcohol abuse.
Britney in 2002 got pregnant and was convinced to have an ********, it is rumored that she attempted suicide at the time ... all of that put together and mixed when Kevin appears in her life, adds control of Larry and initial conservatorship and the great harassment of the press.

If they blackmail her, it sure is nonsense on her team and they make a world of it, as we have seen.

• Love 1
On 8/8/2020 at 5:52 PM, jordeezy said:

If the Hollywood stories are true regarding abuse, and we are finding out now that a lot of them are, I think Britney found out about something in 2004.  I know people might find my idea as "out there" but I think it makes sense and it goes back to Britney's "golden ticket" shirt she wore to the Willy Wonka movie.  

This is interesting, you can explain your theory.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Lol I’m referring to the people arguing with you; it’s fine to voice your opinion and your craft, no need for others to get so on edge.

Oh sorry  :cheese:

Yeah it's not that serious . Others have done multiple reading about Britney in the past . So when i decided to it's an issue? :hillary::hillary:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Britney has a childhood trauma from her father's physical, mental and alcohol abuse.
Britney in 2002 got pregnant and was convinced to have an ********, it is rumored that she attempted suicide at the time

OMG the theory of the ******** i didn't heared before, the source?

I Think maybe britney suffered any type of abuse or something.
I just saw an interview with a famous channel reporter who to make a career in Hollywood and reach other levels, she looked several agents but they all asked for s3* --x  in exchange . 

13 hours ago, summer2summer said:

You're welcome . Her reading is just so interesting so much details and actions happening and all at once . Maybe... i mean  i dont know but those features im seeing are of a woman a little bit younger than Fe . There are people who'll surround her and become supportive ... there's about 4-5 and help through with taking steps forward on her own so she could be one of them. 

The woman who'll become important on her life also has a group of friends of her own. I honestly don't know whom it could be. I just usually read whatever's there. :squint: 

Because you mentioned a middle aged woman too idk i thought about Fe because she cares about her. Anyways the most important thing is that her way out from this hell is near. 

7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Drink some black (preferabley thicker than usual) coffee in a medium sized cup . After yoy drink , flip it on a plate and take pictures of it from all angles make sure they're clear. And take pictures of the plate too :typing:

Do you think you could do a reading about Original Doll? :)

• Like 1
On 8/8/2020 at 1:48 AM, alluvion said:

I mean, it can be contracted through assault. From her physicality and pupils, I've never suspected she was a needle user.

I always thought Kevin's sudden and massive weight gain was an indication that he started taking heavy psych *****. What if he left her because of something he witnessed that neither of them can talk about? Something that completely mentally rattled him?

It has nothing to do with Kevin,but back in 2006 or so they were rumors Britney was ***** by several man at a club.And her Manger said when he was asked why Britney shaved her head that something really terrible happend to her and that it hopefully never happend again.