15 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

From what i see . There was a deal made . And there's guilt ... and some sort of punishment . Her sitting down alludes to waiting . Its like a waiting game ... and the being tied by the feet maybe is the aftermath of being off of certain restraints and now the restraints are on the feet before she's out . But she did give up ... someone is hyping her up to move again . And others will directly battle on her behalf . 

There is also a figure underneath the darkness i dont know if its a baby or an animal that will sort of get her out of her MENTAL darkness . Physical darkness ... i know i said this alot but i just saw a woman's figure who will directly come to help her PERSONALLY ... and thrn that girl .... so others will battle for her for a while . 

Is this woman the same one you saw before with the hair and the big butt?

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

I mean I have definitely gotten the impression, and I know other people have, as well, that something Big & Serious that we're simply not privy to, as the public, happened in 2010, 2007 & possibly 2003/4, too. And it seems like whatever the 2007 event was, also, messed Kevin up psychologically.

Do you think she will ever be able to share what happened?

Do you think the feet thing is her broken foot or a metaphor about being 'grounded'?

I remember reading back then that Britney had contracted HIV. But they write so many crazy stories about her that who knows. :crying4: However it would explain why they work so hard to seal her health records and why she would feel ashamed. But if its true she shouldn’t, **** happens in life but she should not beat herself up about it. :crying1: 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I remember reading back then that Britney had contracted HIV. But they write so many crazy stories about her that who knows. :crying4: However it would explain why they work so hard to seal her health records and why she would feel ashamed. But if its true she shouldn’t, **** happens in life but she should not beat herself up about it. :crying1: 

I mean, HIPAA requires that medical records be kept confidential, unless the patient authorizes their insurance company or practitioner to share the info with another practitioner. But, even if it's true, I don't see how it would come up in the context of her *dementia*. I never really understood the origin of that 'rumor'. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I doubt she has HIV, considering her relationships since 2007. Maybe something really horrible happened though, whether it’s was Britney suffering from mental illness and acting out, or she was the victim of abuse and Kevin was aware of it, or they were both abused? 
Oh god this just gets deeper and deeper 

10 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I doubt she has HIV, considering her relationships since 2007. Maybe something really horrible happened though, whether it’s was Britney suffering from mental illness and acting out, or she was the victim of abuse and Kevin was aware of it, or they were both abused? 
Oh god this just gets deeper and deeper 

I mean, it can be contracted through assault. From her physicality and pupils, I've never suspected she was a needle user.

I always thought Kevin's sudden and massive weight gain was an indication that he started taking heavy psych *****. What if he left her because of something he witnessed that neither of them can talk about? Something that completely mentally rattled him?

Will read more when im at work since work is as quiet as a cemetery :jl:

The plans undergoing will backfire. something will literally be used as an instrument against her enemies. Lots of dark plans from what i see almost like a snake that will come back to bite its own maker. Whatever plan is being conspired it will backfire majorly and become double edged. It's almost as if the plans are made but keep circulating in the same spot....over and over but it isn't working...it's very still which is good ....ugh bad things though but recycled to its manipulator which is amazing. I can definitely see change from the past reading there seems to be some sort of progression. The last reading had mazes ...the mazes are definitely not as dark , they are there but it's all process in the making and steps.

she'll receive 3 beautiful packages from someone . this will send her OVER THE MOON. She'll be very happy. Something she wanted and longed for. Something from an old friend someone from the past ...i can't tell how they look like but it's a very tall person and his/her name has the letter ''A'' .....confident and competent person. The packages are highly personal and dear. BUT it will be transferred from one person to another ....oh oh....they'll be stopped midway by someone someone will investigate them but won't open them....she'll get them safe and sound but yeah someone will try and open and take a peak. The two people transferring those are very good though , they'll do it swiftly . This is something VERY important guys. real reliever?? if i can use that word ...idk i see her being clearly happy that those have finally arrived she's been waiting for them . What's inside is two active polar opposites that connect......highly vital for something high profile and important.....something in between the polar opposites ...those need to be transferred as they are ...and will be ...they need to be ...whole?? something is active lol it has some sort of motion idk what to make of it....they're not connected yet they're conjoined very weird. But the great thing is it will reach her. OH OH OH THAT'S HER DADDDD LMAOOO ....an old mad isn't happy about this...he knew of this before and keeps an eye out for this thing ...but will be gas lighted and won't know this has been sent...i see this happening soon. right in a middle of chaos.....the person that will try and stop this is from her closer circle but they just don't know how valuable this is. 

• Love 2

The package/packages contain the number 6 in them. The person is a MAN but will be working with someone else to send those....he's behind a wall of some sort he's trying to remain low key....i think the old man knows this person VERY WELL. something is coming to her from inside the country but will travel north to her......something is coming from the southern part it will travel but not far so it is from inside the country and will be carried out by 2 transactions . The man sending this is VERRRRRRRRYYYY good....real accomplished and extremely connected authority wise. This is someone ....lol idk let's just say extremely powerful ;)  

oh they've been readying this for a WHILE now.....the 2 poplars were once separated and weren't very ..........active....but they were progressed and went through people ....it has been re-worked , progressed ....readied and added. It's some sort of an important application or a long time awaited project but it's an application .....it's been through SO MANY people , passed on from one person to another ....to work on and progress....This was STOPPED ....gahhhh weirrrrd it was literally STOPPED lol but they were fake ones...the real ones somehow made it to the suited accomplished powerful male.......he has the real ones. That's why he's mysterious . Someone close .....but isn't...close to her physically , if that makes sense?? it has gone though vigorous work though. It will make Britney powerful once she gets a hold...like literal power and untouchable state. Because once it reaches her she's above all ....and she's sort of more controlling ...literal control . Man whatever this is ....it's majorly high profile and important.  

• Love 4

Ok chillsssss... 

She's healing ..... the past dark soul she has is almost being left slowly . She had a push an  awakening . She's been more trapped in her own mentality she was literally lost in her head and that was her illness   but she's recovering NO better yet she's leaving .... literally leaving the dark side of her . It's a very telling image ... remember i said something about being weighed with an old shock which haunts her .... then i said the smiling face she "puts on" ? The dark side of her is being TORN literally from over her . She has accumulated power somehow ... therapy or she's healed . The smiling face is almost reviving lol literally what i see. The great great thing is that the dark persona is very very HEAVY it's in the bottom of her cup and it's just so heavy and COMPLETELY DARK ... it won't move one bit but her other persona is getting rid of this side lol idk if this is to do with mental illness but she has 2 strong personas one dark and extremely lonely the other is very happy . Now whatever is conspiring is trying pull the dark persona ... trying to cement it and make it more permenant for her to feel that way . It's so twisted my god she's .... sort of even faking her loneliness to some people idk ... it seems like she needs to ??? She's not as trapped . Even though there will be future moves to trap her in a still state of mind . She's not in that spot anymore ... this is quite chilling god ... the make she wears on her eye ... its there and it resembles the darkness of the other persona ..... that's the only darkness she will experience from the other persona this is just weird i swear thats her ditching her darkness but the eyes are still black circled ...yeah someone's trying to trap her in that state of mind . They're wispering in her ear ... but a bird is helping her break from that . To Britnry its all about becoming better mentally and ditching that dark side ... nothing really matters most that just that ... she's wanying to get up and she is .... half way there . There's a clown in her hair . It's almost like she's waking up ... she's starting to see things differently . She's most definitely healing... because she has her eyes open but only some darkness left . Darkness in her eyes are the only aftermath of things ... it will take time to completely be whole again . 

Weird lunatics surround her thouh and honestly it isn't just her team or whatever .... there are some weird faces and clowns ... very manipulative and ugly really trying to get her back to where she was . The trap in her feet she's trying to kick it . Something to do with her actual feet they're cemented and she's trying to move them . Through her dark eyes she's trying divert ... decieve because she's doing something ..... there's a rebel in her eyes ... she's doing something ON PURPOSE. and its working ... yet she's trying to look really dumb . 

• Love 4

This is all so interesting omg. I’m a tarot card reader (just a beginner but my intuition is there !!!) and when I asked a few questions, specifically what will be the energy around Britney in 2021 I got death (TRANSFORMATION possibly from the dark to the light like you said) and temperance which is the card of peace, light and also symbolizes a Sagittarius. I thought it was a beautiful combo and goes along with what you’re saying the outcome will be. Also IF my memory serves correct, I asked about September and I got very negative energy I believe. I remember a 3 of swords which is heartbreak/betrayal 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

This is all so interesting omg. I’m a tarot card reader (just a beginner but my intuition is there !!!) and when I asked a few questions, specifically what will be the energy around Britney in 2021 I got death (TRANSFORMATION possibly from the dark to the light like you said) and temperance which is the card of peace, light and also symbolizes a Sagittarius. I thought it was a beautiful combo and goes along with what you’re saying the outcome will be. Also IF my memory serves correct, I asked about September and I got very negative energy I believe. I remember a 3 of swords which is heartbreak/betrayal 

That's very interesting . Would love to hear from your readings as well . Honestly it is very weird .... especially this 2 personas . The departure is personas i don't think it's anything else . Because she's embodied by 2 here a very dark side with seriously tormented soul but her other side is a happy girl. The 2 are splitting leaving behind the darkness which resemble stillness and left behind . 10 is major just major this is my second reading and ten is still prominent . 

Something will happen in September but even if it is negative it is a needed step here and the news im seeing is good ... regardless. The other ten was a project being pulled down by other people , people whom are dark. But the project will be let ouf eventually . 

12 steps ... and more number 10 significance . I can literally read this for an entire week . SO MUCH DETAILS. Usually when i do readings i finish everything within half an hour max . Not this . 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I don't think it's that but it is something equally or even more shocking . It is literal acummulated darkness . My poor girl i hope im wrong but something shock her very core . But the good thing i can honestly see her slowly getting OFF of the darkness . It was seriously attached to her . 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I don't think it's that but it is something equally or even more shocking . It is literal acummulated darkness . My poor girl i hope im wrong but something shock her very core . But the good thing i can honestly see her slowly getting OFF of the darkness . It was seriously attached to her . 

If the Hollywood stories are true regarding abuse, and we are finding out now that a lot of them are, I think Britney found out about something in 2004.  I know people might find my idea as "out there" but I think it makes sense and it goes back to Britney's "golden ticket" shirt she wore to the Willy Wonka movie.  

43 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

That's very interesting . Would love to hear from your readings as well . Honestly it is very weird .... especially this 2 personas . The departure is personas i don't think it's anything else . Because she's embodied by 2 here a very dark side with seriously tormented soul but her other side is a happy girl. The 2 are splitting leaving behind the darkness which resemble stillness and left behind . 10 is major just major this is my second reading and ten is still prominent . 

Something will happen in September but even if it is negative it is a needed step here and the news im seeing is good ... regardless. The other ten was a project being pulled down by other people , people whom are dark. But the project will be let ouf eventually . 

12 steps ... and more number 10 significance . I can literally read this for an entire week . SO MUCH DETAILS. Usually when i do readings i finish everything within half an hour max . Not this . 

Ignore the "clone" bit, but do compare the 2 videos.

Also: 

The original plot of Britney Spears' 'Gimme More' video is believed to be as follows (via the Skadoll Tumblr blog).

"It's gloomy .. and everyone is looking down, except Britney [#1] who's looking around through her veil at the people …She then looks into the camera and says “Its Britney *****” ..She slowly starts to move away from the crowd .. hoping no one sees her, but makes eye contact with a guy in the funeral 

…She starts moving a little faster, hiding even a little .. and he starts to follow her … she jumps into her car drives off .. she parks somewhat illegally on a curb .. and begins walking down and then opens a deserted door. 

The door open into a dark club .. 

She starts walking down a hallway and there are people kissing and dancing on both sides .. and then the camera zooms to one side where there is a Britney [#2] dancing on a pole. 

The funeral Britney [#1] who has now changed into another dark outfit continues her walk down the hallway, then stops and looks around ..Then we see in the distance another white and red dressed brighter Britney [#3] dancing with dancers on a stage .. which is the main dance scene …Then the Britney [#1] walking through the hallways gets pushed into the wall by the guy who was at the funeral … but when he turns the girl around its not Britney [#4] … and now that Britney [#1] is lost among dancers in the crowded club … she starts to move through them … while the other Britney [#3] is on the stage dancing with the dancers … 

Suddenly the on stage Britney [#3] is kidnapped and ends up in a dark room with bad pipes and leaking water .. She's tied to a chair with her arms behind her back while girl -who we only see from the back but is assumed to be another Britney [#5] - is roughing her up , slapping her.. just being violent .. to the point where eventually we think Britney [#3] dies … 

We then flash back to the funeral [for #1, despite #3 having appeared to have died] … and somehow we realize there no one in the coffin .. and we're left with the man .. 

Going back through all the steps he realizes that the girl on the pole [#2] wasn't Britney …The girl rouging up Britney [#5] wasnt Britney …And then the man seems lost …The camera zooms out out of Britneys [#1] eye while she blinks, throws off her funeral hat onto a bed … and the video fades out" - https://www.gigwise.com/news/91782/the-amazing-secrets-of-britney-spears-troubled-gimme-more-video-revealed

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader

I had to Google what a cup reading was :orangu:

Cup reading, also called tasseography, is an ancient art of fortune telling. Interpreting patterns made by tea leaves or coffee grounds left in the cup, it is a fun and healthful way to understand the self. ... Jasmine is ready to interpret your cup to tell you about your friends and foes, financial future and career.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:52 PM, summer2summer said:

There's 2 main drives in her life . Two main sides . As of the very current outlook . She's really trying to disassociate these 2 main sides of ñ . The person involved is a very loved one . The wish is related to a person she truly loves and that person loves her back . Pure love i cant see gender but this person is very close to her . 

I think he's definitely referring to Jamie here and the whole guardianship thing. Britney sure feels betrayed by her team, however, it does not mean that there is no love involved.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:18 PM, summer2summer said:

she's sort of torn in personality wise she has 2 sides to her ... the one she shows is definitely not the one she really is . AND this to do majorly with being put down . Someone is telling her whatever's happening ... she has a bird . Sadly she's gonna stay still for sometime . It's very strange . She doesn't need to go to the 10 steps the major ones .... there's literally a way and it is paved . Yet she HAS to go to that direction . Yeah .... **** ... guys there's a hiccup ... almost like a dark phase . She'll go through this . There's some major 3 dimential darkness . Something horrible happened to her in the past ... not whag we think it's deeper and it sort of trying to get a hold of her . She'll batyle this and try to block it . 

the terrible thing could be some ****** abuse by the elite. She was very young, beautiful, and the entertainment industry is full of pedophiles. Maybe that explains why he began to neglect himself and not focus on his career.
 On both sides ... I once read that Britney has a multiple personality disorder ... maybe the traumatic event triggered that illness :crying1:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, summer2summer said:

From what i see . There was a deal made . And there's guilt ... and some sort of punishment . Her sitting down alludes to waiting . Its like a waiting game ... and the being tied by the feet maybe is the aftermath of being off of certain restraints and now the restraints are on the feet before she's out . But she did give up ... someone is hyping her up to move again . And others will directly battle on her behalf . 

illuminatis? pact with the devil? 

I once heard that his manager of color from 1998-2002 had a contract through 2008 with Britney. Maybe in 1998, Spears signed a 10-year pop star contract, and later on failing to meet those demands she was punished with harassment from the press. :jtum: