10 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Yes i can seet now that news about 10 is actuallu associated with time . Good news real good ones . It will astonish a few people close to her i see it awaiting to happen as in?it is already being planned the bird is set as in the news is ready to come out in the number 10 ... holding in 10 . I can certainly see this year being very productive . The end of fhis year is clear positivity for her though . 

Ten will shift things . There's a new happening a new pathway will be taken in 10 . Which will make the 4th and fifth events hapoen quicker than normal the 6th event will generate yet another great shift . It eill throw someone over... someone will be left in pain and in shame 7 and eight are very productive very positive her enemies are very angry at eight the event . The ninth is MAJOR because it will literally take somene's EYE out it's a woman she's horribly angry at this ... bringing us to ten closely ... eleven after that ...eleven is light ...not as dark .. less involvement of people . I thimk eight and and seven have her enemies straight up in arms angry . She's happy at that point AGAIN some pretty young girl is looking over very pleased . She's involved . 

And finally 12 ... is the brightest . There she is happy and at ease . Away from past hurdles and anxiety VERY awaay . 

If 10 is September, are these numbers events that happen chronologically -- Like are 1-9 going to happen between now and the end of this month?

Back to project ten . Remember the wish i said britney had ? It is literally a request. A very prominent very known . Authorative beautiful and confident woman will bring the project to LIGHT and life she's almost .... the main generator ... she'll take it further and it will cause major chaos . Before it will be brought to life this woman will work on it of some sort . Add more touches . Finish it but will perfect and find the perfect way to reveal it . She knows the perfect pathway and it's percise . Major major major major majoooor chaos . It will almost pentrate through very rich ... because its base is dark and twisted ... very interesting because people dont want this brought out .. AGAIN remember my old reading ? Anyways talk so much talk surrounding  this ... even further ... umm idk something will happen or extended fron this and fhis will take a right turn so major . Idk its big . Thats when the way is clear and the young girl will achieve what she has . Things get tied its very weird man ... her cup is more connected and coherent this time around . It was too dark that time i did it . Here it is revealing more details . Perhaps its  associated with the current state . 

Anyways there's so much more lolol i can take 2 days reading this . 

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, alluvion said:

If 10 is September, are these numbers events that happen chronologically -- Like are 1-9 going to happen between now and the end of this month?

Maybe a little further?? Idk some are very close and sudden bringing things actually vloser if u know what i mean ? But some are abif distant and some wait is in process . But will happen eventually as a series of 12 . 12 is so good though she's VERY happy weith 12 and 12 is very positive . 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Maybe a little further?? Idk some are very close and sudden bringing things actually vloser if u know what i mean ? But some are abif distant and some wait is in process . But will happen eventually as a series of 12 . 12 is so good though she's VERY happy weith 12 and 12 is very positive . 

& some may have already happened or be in the process of happening?

49 minutes ago, alluvion said:

& some may have already happened or be in the process of happening?

From what i can see the first one or 2 have already happened ... or it was some sort of... process and it was dark... they werent great .. after the third ... vomes fhe news in 10 . So 10 either resembles the month or a time period i think it's more to do with the month . From 10 things are progressing ... but things will be elevated .. process progress ... soooooo much negotiation plans and advices and telling? Of some sort but the steps are there . After ten there's a shift ... something will go the other eay it positive change and shift bringing the other ones CLOSER. More process even will be conducted . 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oh btw the project ASSOCIATED with ten iYET AGAIN ( as my previous reading ) resembles a prepel forward .... rocket .. military plane . Perhaps it will be fast and sudden in happening but process will be taken by the woman handling this . 

It was tied , what's interesting ? Is that the enemies have shifted their entire focus now onto this project and how to slow it down .which they will slow it down but it will then be worked on and boom literally a boom . 2 great things will be achieved from this . Sympathy anger . Sadness excitement ... all wrapped up . Haha weird the woman that will handle this will add something to it making it... somehow 11 idk what this is ... but somethings will be added . Truth is involved .it has a strong construction mainfesting light and dark . When this is let out to light Britney is strong . Firm and vocal . She's very vocal and visible . Almost a mission or a vengence but well constructed one . A very smart move . Some people will be seriously damaged along the way . From this 2 soman are seriously hysterical ... manic because of this . It will create 2 waves .... resemblence of bird ... wings ... a strong winged bird . 7 outlets want to be involved with this . Will talk about it . Will try to elevate it .... will be greateful for it ... sought ... talked about .... celebrated and stunned. 

Ohhhh interesting ... the young girl i saw ... knows about this ... damn 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, alluvion said:

If we, say, took the original treatment she wrote for Gimme More somewhat literally and have Britney #1 (Mona Lisa) who disappeared, Britney #2 (Hold It Against Me) who is dark and chaotic and helped to abduct & beat up Britney #3 in order to hold onto her power, and Britney #3 (original script for Perfume) who gave up her love etc. after this assault & maybe even had her death faked (I know, I know...) does that work at all with parts of your reading?

It's an interestinf anology for sure . With readings usually the person decodes what is being read to them . Since they know themselves more rather than me the reader . However what i saw is that the trauma caused in the past caused her terrible pain , but the guilt and shame is added and it makes the problem more prominent and 3 dimentional . It  isn't just mental illness or whatever ... something truly messed isnt being shared and she literally cannot share it either. And maybe thats where her anxisty is coming from.... keeping things INSIDE.  This is 1 person and the ofher is bright and smiling . Being tied from the feet isn't helping though honestly thats what im seeing . 

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

This reading is veeeery interesting, I really don’t know who this girl can be, besides Queen Lexie 

Lol i honestly have no idea either . Im reading what i just wrote :squint:

This girl is really important though . So stdong and saw her multiple times . I gotta highlight though this isn't the woman that will directly help with the project .... that is a different woman .. known confident charismatic . 

That girl is just... idk young really young .... will continue with the reading when i get home . It has so much more .... i wanna know more details :typing:

• Like 3

Ok chillllssss. The 12th event has literal departure ... something is undone in the 12th event  . The eleventh is isolated ... almost like the previous ones were to prove something and were all very connected in content and negotiations . Eleventh is clarity ... the progress before the result . 12th is final . 7 and eight are actual  MESS . So muchhhh involvement left and right . Everyone has a say in that one ... people will be vical some will be extremely loud literally . 9th will knock an eye ... sudden and direct . 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

It's an interestinf anology for sure . With readings usually the person decodes what is being read to them . Since they know themselves more rather than me the reader . However what i saw is that the trauma caused in the past caused her terrible pain , but the guilt and shame is added and it makes the problem more prominent and 3 dimentional . It  isn't just mental illness or whatever ... something truly messed isnt being shared and she literally cannot share it either. And maybe thats where her anxisty is coming from.... keeping things INSIDE.  This is 1 person and the ofher is bright and smiling . Being tied from the feet isn't helping though honestly thats what im seeing . 

I mean I have definitely gotten the impression, and I know other people have, as well, that something Big & Serious that we're simply not privy to, as the public, happened in 2010, 2007 & possibly 2003/4, too. And it seems like whatever the 2007 event was, also, messed Kevin up psychologically.

Do you think she will ever be able to share what happened?

Do you think the feet thing is her broken foot or a metaphor about being 'grounded'?

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, alluvion said:

I mean I have definitely gotten the impression, and I know other people have, as well, that something Big & Serious that we're simply not privy to, as the public, happened in 2010, 2007 & possibly 2003/4, too. And it seems like whatever the 2007 event was, also, messed Kevin up psychologically.

Do you think she will ever be able to share what happened?

Do you think the feet thing is her broken foot or a metaphor about being 'grounded'?

I

Interesting for sure nontheless. Whatever she has maybe isn't good to share idk . Its just so damn dark here a literal darkness consumed . And its all on her back weighing her down . With her head tilted to the front . The only gateway fron this is a literal bird .. underneath that and underneath her . Birds resemble news .. info and its sort of coming from this dark source . So maybe.... when she discloses some hints or shares she'll become better 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Makes sense. I feel like Britney never had time to resolve her issues, it was work after work. What she says "For me art is therapy", I as a psychology student know that it makes sense in some way, but art alone does not cure anything psychologically. I even felt her kind of defensive in that line. The hiatus + pandemic really made her stop and think, which is great.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Interesting for sure nontheless. Whatever she has maybe isn't good to share idk . Its just so damn dark here a literal darkness consumed . And its all on her back weighing her down . With her head tilted to the front . The only gateway fron this is a literal bird .. underneath that and underneath her . Birds resemble news .. info and its sort of coming from this dark source . So maybe.... when she discloses some hints or shares she'll become better 

I know we've all assumed her sons have been the big thing they've been using to manipulate her with, but do you think maybe she did something awful that The Team has been holding over her, using it to blackmail her into compliance?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, alluvion said:

I know we've all assumed her sons have been the big thing they've been using to manipulate her with, but do you think maybe she did something awful that The Team has been holding over her, using it to blackmail her into compliance?

From what i see . There was a deal made . And there's guilt ... and some sort of punishment . Her sitting down alludes to waiting . Its like a waiting game ... and the being tied by the feet maybe is the aftermath of being off of certain restraints and now the restraints are on the feet before she's out . But she did give up ... someone is hyping her up to move again . And others will directly battle on her behalf . 

There is also a figure underneath the darkness i dont know if its a baby or an animal that will sort of get her out of her MENTAL darkness . Physical darkness ... i know i said this alot but i just saw a woman's figure who will directly come to help her PERSONALLY ... and thrn that girl .... so others will battle for her for a while . 

• Like 4