So a while back I did a reading. I deleted the content because it had details and in depth outlook as my fellow stans suggested.  

Yet I still think some things were unclear to me. :squint:

Thought i'd share what I read just in case some of you are curious:imacoolmom:

Again, I'll type as I see and won't make connections. 

You guys do that for more autheticity :gagacrash:cup.jpg.b6d6ddb13c4bdfccceffc3e1aa8cb267.jpg

Here i go 

Blue”: Marina And The Diamonds Goes Through It At Dreamland | MuuMuse

• Love 6

There's also 4 main components relevant and attached to this project . One component/person is from overseas....either they came in person and details is being shared and accomplished over seas and then being sent. I see her being very involved in this ....it's closed ....sort of ...underwraps but things are in motion between a selective of people . Like i said 2 main ones and 4 side " people" are involved in this . The info from overseas or knowledge ...this is a very VERY important detail in the project . It is tying everything together 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Ok here i go . 10 again...AGAIN massive and is being built . It's very major and close . It's a huge project and it's in the middle of attention . Of Britnry's attention. It has different mechanics and 2 major people are involved in this project. This is something very important and of relevance . She had a sit down with someone about this project . It is professional but it has richness LOLOL there's an old  woman ....trying to stop this from happening . Very angry and just furious that this eill happen . It's done it's coming together it's very prominent. Guys i saw this in my last reading remember? 

Not the first reading about a super important/special project from her that’s in the works. Thank you for sharing. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Yes!! Do you think it is a book, an album?

There’s really no telling. I feel like it could maybe be song writing. She’s very creative and I feel like she could use her creative outlet in so many ways. 

You’re very gifted to see so much info in a cup reading. I commend your abilities. 

• Love 3

There's 2 main drives in her life . Two main sides . As of the very current outlook . She's really trying to disassociate these 2 main sides of her life but they keep clashing somehow. There is peace though ...in between and even within these two main influences . 

10 majod steps are to be taken . She needs to go through 10 major steps in order to reach a surface . Ok someone's sneaking . She's very upset . Someone's let a very precious secret out and she's very sad about that . It almost pulled her down and disappointed her.... but its almost like she saw that coming . Yeah someone's a MASSIVE snitch . Right from under her .....decieving her and even painting her out to be the bad guy . But the news is being shared to another person . Resembling an animal a rat . There's a trap being set up for her ....sorry to say but something's pulling her and she's sitting down. Out of the 10 steps the three steps are very very VERY soon . Will help her . She's certainly in a better situation though even though she's upset with a betrayal. There's a long life personal wish for her ....it' comung true . The person involved is a very loved one . The wish is related to a person she truly loves and that person loves her back . Pure love i cant see gender but this person is very close to her . 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Eh just leave . Im pretty good at this and rarely read for people unless they ask. Im reading what im seeing ...if you dont like it just leave .

You haven’t said anything we don’t already know from rumors and assumptions I could have literally made this thread and posted the same crap 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Some people cannot respect/“just don’t get” the craft!

Lol right? Nothing's serious and im not a crazy stan . 10 is literally her number .... and its literally all over her cup .. 10 steps 10 projects 10 in relation with time . Thats what i see .... i know the whole " album 10 " or whatever and thats what fans associate it with ... but it's being ambushed here ... i see it being pulled ... tied something of that sorts . Doesnt mean that "OMG AN ALBUM WITH 10 TRACK"  no it s just a project and its dear to her . :hillary:

• Love 5