7 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Anyway... can you read if there is any suicide or ****** intent in the future? :nervousney:

There's certainly something sinister that has happened . there's darkness and there's bad people. Britney's more worried about her own battles from what i see.....but it's coming undone ...the darkness it was just too ugly i don't think she can say what she's experienced it's vile....but it will somehow come out in some form or way...she'll create a project but it will be VERY DARK......like i mentioned earlier it was being hounded and stopped ...and the interesting thing is that when this is out she's on another road....she'll take a more progressive road but she'll still be passive....people are acting on her behalf and representing her....she'll have her own associates because there will be motion. I don't think she wants to be involved legally , it will add more anxiety to her own darkness therefore people will get her to the other side while she perfects her mental health.

once the project is out the trap will close on....but the progress of the events will need to take place....12 events.  

12 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

There's certainly something sinister that has happened . there's darkness and there's bad people. Britney's more worried about her own battles from what i see.....but it's coming undone ...the darkness it was just too ugly i don't think she can say what she's experienced it's vile.....  

But the cards or your sixth sense tells you explicitly what it was? Or does it just tell you like something very vil?

Interesting ....September is good news disguised as bad. It's essentially bad ...but it has some true progress. i know it doesn't make sense but it's literally a sad face that has incredibly rich goodness on top . 

The events will fall...they are literally a resemblance of disassembly ...every time they occur the dark side becomes looser on Britney's neck. Her neck is loose..her middle body will also become more fluid.....freer ....slowly detaching herself . There's a younger guy , almost boyish looking with blond-ish looks (or light brownish hair features)  ...will help or becomes an effective instrument of some sorts  in the upcoming events , has no gain from it all will just step right in and be useful . interestingly enough the events are about Britney YET she's not there.....she'll be present in 2 or 3 main ones...very determining ones....rich in content. 

Black heart ...eagle , wings , all relevant to the project. 

Ok lol i just had someone else look @ the cup a family member whos really good as well at readin and didn't tell them whos its for...They literally said 2 people are coming after this person and he did no wrong...their past is very bad and horrible but their future is really good. There's so much hurdles coming but eventually things are happening and will get their way. Thought it was interesting 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

But the cards or your sixth sense tells you explicitly what it was? Or does it just tell you like something very vil?

Evil , something bad literal evil which weighed her down....thats what i see it's not too clear just accumulated darkness , but she's detaching and propelling forward out of it . Interestingly , a woman with a long face is lingering above the darkness. Britney will become somewhat more mysterious from this....she'll change something in her looks ...she'll look edgier and that's a revealing sign of what she's been through.......there will be hints of old self just with a new edge....idk this means something. She's taken on this darkness ...she's facing it or will face it and take something positive from it. It will anger the people around her......sunglasses ....a new very edge look with black top ....those will mean something guys ....they're a symbol. i guess we'll see i literally don't know what could mean if anyone has an idea.

• Love 2

Good news travelling fast coming her way...very very VERY fast it's literally on its way now. 

Mermaid ...something of a mermaid is another symbol for her/to her. Also she's gonna do something after the news reaches....whatever she'll do will have mixed reactions. But i see her being somewhat more vocal or has things to say.

Something good will come out of a possible chaos...there's a long sit down and negotiation that will be almost never ending...opinions thrown around and people trying to resolve an issue surrounds her ...it will happen behind closed doors and near her ....it's very messy but something good will happen from this ..during the negotiations.

Arch. Archer. another symbol associated with the project.

Someone will come out and say ''i told you so'' and will be proven right. don't know who the hell this is ...kinda irrelevant but just wants in on what's going on...i don't think this negative but the person looks like a raccoon...just whatever but it will be positive to her lol this guy is weird and wants to be involved badly in success story lmao  

• Love 1
On 8/8/2020 at 7:18 AM, alluvion said:

Is this woman the same one you saw before with the hair and the big butt?

This is another woman . The woman with the big backside and confident looking i saw again here though  . She's going to handle the project for her . Will really advance it from what i saw ... craft it polish it and does things with it add things and will finish it for her  , she'll be proud about it too again im seeing her DELIBERATELY wanting to have the upper hand on this and control over it . It's definitely professional because there's chaos behind it . Talk . And outrage. Positivity . Negativity . And even more talk . Legal things . It will be extended of some sorts .... last for some time. Will be bold. 

• Love 1

On my phone so overlook the spelling mistakes i make :cheese:

There's a man that will be in pain , actual mental and physical pain ....weird enough Britney will be happy with that , god this is personal i wish i could tell her this infront of her :jeanluc:

Anyways , she's extremely happy to see that ...she'll witness that very closely and almost look over and make it known that she's happy with what he's going through .... it's almost a karmic situation and she'll just be happy . This will happen in a process manner ...whilst a motion and negotiation is happening . Meanwhile there's a very beautiful middle aged woman , white angelic face ....she's her guardian of some sort ...looking over her life and process from a meduim distance ...ears dropping she's not part of family more of a friend a distant one .... will stop 4 ugly hearted people from intruding the process . And this woman is present already and will be present at the end . Now she's playing a protecter ....it almost looke like Britney isn't aware of her support ?? Or she's doing some great things behind Britney and Britney isn't aware . Something very positive about this woman . Almost the most positive out of all i saw in this reading ...just radiates good capable energy . Back to my point when the process is done she's present somehow ... watching closely and is happy with the outcome ...she'll intrude ... become part of Britney's inner problems and circle . Especially at the end . Her hair is sort of long length just under the shouler but she keeps some of her hair to her front ..... the colour isn't dark neither too light . Just her being there is great don't know more of her deal tbh . Ok some will suspect her good motives .....so she'll disappear midway and that's when she'll be back..at the very end . Smart swift and intelligent woman . 

Chills ... there's Britney .....she's facing something...she's standing infront of woman ..and behind that woman is some issues .....Britney has people urging her ...and 2 are holding her feet or providing support but she's standing on her own .....she's going to say something and make a very big decision .... there are people all around her some envious ones in her hair literally but they're behind her ....the issues are infront of her all packed into one but it isn't reaching her . There are about 3-5 people who are telling her contantly to reveal something ........ she's recieving news guys ....some major ones and she's going to physically do something .... some supporting hands are urging her but she also wants to do this ... there's her bun lmaao ohh Britney ....her hair is up idk...lol...and she has her hands either on her sides or on her hips...she seems very relaxed and just at ease regardless of the urge around her to do something.... the issues are comprised of a bunch of tall people yelling and screaming ...she won't hear it though. There's a woman with blonde hair screaming at them for some reason....she's middle aged...and had make up on . This is all seems on the other side because Britnry's in the middle and making a decision . She's already made that decision in her head i just feel that the people around her don't know that ....she'll communicate by her prescence and some very few words will be said ..... it will chaos major chaos. 

Ok i went too deep for a minute  :typing:

• Love 5
2 hours ago, One Kiss From You said:

This reading is so interesting! Thank you so much for this :hugs:

Also, do you think that Fe might help her with this project behind the scenes?

You're welcome . Her reading is just so interesting so much details and actions happening and all at once . Maybe... i mean  i dont know but those features im seeing are of a woman a little bit younger than Fe . There are people who'll surround her and become supportive ... there's about 4-5 and help through with taking steps forward on her own so she could be one of them. 

The woman who'll become important on her life also has a group of friends of her own. I honestly don't know whom it could be. I just usually read whatever's there. :squint: 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Oh please there are 10 + pages long threads discussing Britney's freakin "teeth gap" investigating every aspect of "why it happened" :clownery:

When someone is remotely interested in knowing some of the chaos surrounding her and is genuinely concerned about her wellbeing and has some sort of gift , they're desperate ?  :imacat:  

Lol I’m referring to the people arguing with you; it’s fine to voice your opinion and your craft, no need for others to get so on edge.

• Like 1