8 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Lol right? Nothing's serious and im not a crazy stan . 10 is literally her number .... and its literally all over her cup .. 10 steps 10 projects 10 in relation with time . Thats what i see .... i know the whole " album 10 " or whatever and thats what fans associate it with ... but it's being ambushed here ... i see it being pulled ... tied something of that sorts . Doesnt mean that "OMG AN ALBUM WITH 10 TRACK"  no it s just a project and its dear to her . :hillary:

Right. Nothing is serious. You’re just doing a reading and calling it like you’re seeing it! (& your reading isn’t the only one seeing these things!) 

I wouldn’t worry about people who don’t get it. 

• Like 1

Anyways back on 

There's a straight line resembling a way . It's pretty accessible and there's no hurdle . It is central and it resembles mental strength . But it's also a pavement . It's sort of a pivot from the other side . There's a clear switch of lines and paths .... there's a much more accessible pathway for her ... and its very reachable away from the current outlook but somehow she has to take a few steps in the other direction first . 

Someone is closely helping . Right in her lap. And she's listening . Someone that looks short ... seems to  be incapable but is very very knowledgable . Literally mapping fhings out and telling her what to do next . 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Whatever that person did . It will cause stillness . A major pull im afraid . ****....she's tied from her feet . Not her adms or body ..... it's on her feet she cant move ....if you're tied from another spot you could somehow try to reach but her feet ....ugh.... something will cause her to sort of give up for a while . Thats when the person literally in her lap ... very close will motivate her forward . Ok .... there are two sides to her guys . One is dark and the other is bright . I think Britney's trying to resolve this first ....she's sort of torn in personality wise she has 2 sides to her ... the one she shows is definitely not the one she really is . AND this to do majorly with being put down . Someone is telling her whatever's happening ... she has a bird . Sadly she's gonna stay still for sometime . It's very strange . She doesn't need to go to the 10 steps the major ones .... there's literally a way and it is paved . Yet she HAS to go to that direction . Yeah .... **** ... guys there's a hiccup ... almost like a dark phase . She'll go through this . There's some major 3 dimential darkness . Something horrible happened to her in the past ... not whag we think it's deeper and it sort of trying to get a hold of her . She'll batyle this and try to block it . 

• Like 3

Someone has literally abused and cause her pain in the past . There's something of shame ... guilt ... it visits her . It is what caused everything . She's had tremendous abuse it was in the past . Something was caused onto her whether physical or even ..... somefhing else . If u know what i mean . 

She's distant for a reason . There was a deal and now it sort of coming undone . There was a deal for her to do something in order she can see her self out . There's something from under her being planned . She's oblivious to this plan . 

Again some one small .... young ... so little so small and you'd ignore and this is helpless fhis person is her literal way out .this person literally has the key . Documents . Massive key knows everything .... this person has seen everything . There's NO WAY OUT except this person . This person is trying to get to her ... it's a little difficult though . They weren't involved . They've just witnessed things as they unravelled . The tension in her inner circle is there though . They're vigariously planning . 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
43 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Ok someone's sneaking . She's very upset . Someone's let a very precious secret out and she's very sad about that . It almost pulled her down and disappointed her.... but its almost like she saw that coming . Yeah someone's a MASSIVE snitch . Right from under her .....decieving her and even painting her out to be the bad guy . But the news is being shared to another person . Resembling an animal a rat . There's a trap being set up for her ....

Has the secret telling already happened? Do you have any idea what this might be?

20 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

there are two sides to her guys . One is dark and the other is bright . I think Britney's trying to resolve this first ....she's sort of torn in personality wise she has 2 sides to her ... the one she shows is definitely not the one she really is . AND this to do majorly with being put down . 

Humor me, if you will: does the reading change at all or do the meanings change if, perhaps, there are or were at least TWO Britneys? And maybe their personalities really were or are day and night?....

A young girl will take charge . Britney at some point cant do anything . A young girl is her instrument i think this is the same person i saw earlier ....defending her majorly ...very very capeable . Bigger than the circle surrounding Britney . Unphased . Has the tools . Knows the way . Guys her cup is very intense i actually was chilling at first now it's gaining more momentum . So muchhh details . 

Anyways . The girl is her shield she's and she will protect her .... still they're clinging . They're scared of this girl . Has big eyes , short hair clear face and smiley face . This girl has major secrets . Almost blackmail worthy so she'll use it . She's also protected ... either has SERIOUS files and evidence or simply has authority access . The associates or Britney's circle is trying to cut a deal with this woman as we speak omg hahahaaha they're literally trying to cover her mouth but it wont work . This girl was offered serious money but the money was rejected .... funny enough the money was sent to somebody's account ... was sent BACK and it has been retrieved . Because she did not want to take it . She has THINGS TO VERBALISE to speak and say . 3 people were sent to speak to her a third party is now seeking her to shut up .... and this person will try to calm her down but then will threaten her .... adding salt to the wound . She's more determined to speak . Brifney's abit unaware of this guys sadly ...but positevly at the same time . Because remember the paved way ? This girl knows the entire way and how to get Britney on the other side . 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

A young girl will take charge . Britney at some point cant do anything . A young girl is her instrument i think this is the same person i saw earlier ....defending her majorly ...very very capeable . Bigger than the circle surrounding Britney . Unphased . Has the tools . Knows the way . Guys her cup is very intense i actually was chilling at first now it's gaining more momentum . So muchhh details . 

Anyways . The girl is her shield she's and she will protect her .... still they're clinging . They're scared of this girl . Has big eyes , short hair clear face and smiley face . This girl has major secrets . Almost blackmail worthy so she'll use it . She's also protected ... either has SERIOUS files and evidence or simply has authority access . The associates or Britney's circle is trying to cut a deal with this woman as we speak omg hahahaaha they're literally trying to cover her mouth but it wont work . This girl was offered serious money but the money was rejected .... funny enough the money was sent to somebody's account ... was sent BACK and it has been retrieved . Because she did not want to take it . She has THINGS TO VERBALISE to speak and say . 3 people were sent to speak to her a third party is now seeking her to shut up .... and this person will try to calm her down but then will threaten her .... adding salt to the wound . She's more determined to speak . Brifney's abit unaware of this guys sadly ...but positevly at the same time . Because remember the paved way ? This girl knows the entire way and how to get Britney on the other side . 

Is she an actual girl or an adult?

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Humor me, if you will: does the reading change at all or do the meanings change if, perhaps, there are or were at least TWO Britneys? And maybe their personalities really were or are day and night?....

To be completely honest with you ? She has a very weak and dark real personality it stems from past abuse she was literally abused and shocked to her core that it caused this . The other is what she shows which she puts on as a smiling face . Do i see a shift? The dark one is PROMINENT and i cant lie it is 3 dimentional in complexities and it is quite dark and lonely . However both of these w are held down ... by the feet of all places YES literally feet so she's unable to move . There's literal darkness but literal light from right behind or under her .... no sorry the darkness is associated with her back ... Brifney feels tired and has back pain ... she was traumatized and it started from her back ....thats why she feels sad sometimes .... there is that struggle and it is sourced from her actual back and actual past . Something incredible bad happened in her past that still haunts her . The weirdness in it all ? The light is everywhere around her ... the way is paved ... things are supposed to happen .... but she'd literally tied by the feet from a circle and there's planning underneath her . 

Oh and from under her , yes literally  something from under the darkness is the light . Perhaps there's shame i see something she has NEVER  discolsed . Something truly messed up in detail and maybe when that is shared she's somewhat much better mentally . Whatever she has ? Is treatable. But it is haunting her . She does struggle to keep a face on though . But like i said every time she remembers she's haunted by it . 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

To be completely honest with you ? She has a very weak and dark real personality it stems from past abuse she was literally abused and shocked to her core that it caused this . The other is what she shows which she puts on as a smiling face . Do i see a shift? The dark one is PROMINENT and i cant lie it is 3 dimentional in complexities and it is quite dark and lonely . However both of these w are held down ... by the feet of all places YES literally feet so she's unable to move . There's literal darkness but literal light from right behind or under her .... no sorry the darkness is associated with her back ... Brifney feels tired and has back pain ... she was traumatized and it started from her back ....thats why she feels sad sometimes .... there is that struggle and it is sourced from her actual back and actual past . Something incredible bad happened in her past that still haunts her . The weirdness in it all ? The light is everywhere around her ... the way is paved ... things are supposed to happen .... but she'd literally tied by the feet from a circle and there's planning underneath her . 

Oh and from under her , yes literally  something from under the darkness is the light . Perhaps there's shame i see something she has NEVER  discolsed . Something truly messed up in detail and maybe when that is shared she's somewhat much better mentally . Whatever she has ? Is treatable. But it is haunting her . She does struggle to keep a face on though . But like i said every time she remembers she's haunted by it . 

If we, say, took the original treatment she wrote for Gimme More somewhat literally and have Britney #1 (Mona Lisa) who disappeared, Britney #2 (Hold It Against Me) who is dark and chaotic and helped to abduct & beat up Britney #3 in order to hold onto her power, and Britney #3 (original script for Perfume) who gave up her love etc. after this assault & maybe even had her death faked (I know, I know...) does that work at all with parts of your reading?

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

Has the secret telling already happened? Do you have any idea what this might be?

Yes . It has either happened already or its happeneing VERY soon . Its a bad thing for Britnry though . It will wake them up . 

As for the project it's ambushed . It's done but it's been stopped ... they're literally stopping it from happening . Will it happen ? Yes . When? She needs to get over a hurdle a mental one ... she'll revisit something and it will cause her some sadness ... is it major? Sort of but it's almost like.... it always happen? So she's expecting it and it. I think this is the main issue with her . Something is hard to tell she does have something dark that cannot be revealed . But her current situation isn't helping either . 

Once she's over this hurdle then she'll pick up pace . The young looking woman is currently fighting for her . She'll be the way out and the project will be out when Britney is out . 

• Like 4

News of the 10 will be out . It's big news . To her it's calculated .... ughhhh ... on top of all this anxiety she's very alert ... it's weird . She just has her own way of dealing with things . I can see her working through her past .... ohhh  interesting . She's gonna pentrate through her past trauma .. she's try to tackle that ... that's what will bring her down abit ... but it's VERY VERY needed . 

3 major events will happen back to back .... very vital to her current stage ... then 7 MAJOR ones will happend as a series in order to achieve certain pinnacle . The 8th is so good though . It's very strange because these events are actually bad .... yet they're stepping stones .... they happen and they're bad but have good outcome . Almost like you need to take these steps one bg one until the final one which is clearly the positive one . Yep there she is just under the 8th one smiling . She knows guys she's waiting for it ... she counts and she's waiting for that final step it is 8th in chronology and it is on TOP . Process process process .... everything's in process she needs to go through all this process  . It is needed 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

News of the 10 will be out . It's big news . To her it's calculated .... ughhhh ... on top of all this anxiety she's very alert ... it's weird . She just has her own way of dealing with things . I can see her working through her past .... ohhh  interesting . She's gonna pentrate through her past trauma .. she's try to tackle that ... that's what will bring her down abit ... but it's VERY VERY needed . 

3 major events will happen back to back .... very vital to her current stage ... then 7 MAJOR ones will happend as a series in order to achieve certain pinnacle . The 8th is so good though . It's very strange because these events are actually bad .... yet they're stepping stones .... they happen and they're bad but have good outcome . Almost like you need to take these steps one bg one until the final one which is clearly the positive one . Yep there she is just under the 8th one smiling . She knows guys she's waiting for it ... she counts and she's waiting for that final step it is 8th in chronology and it is on TOP . Process process process .... everything's in process she needs to go through all this process  . It is needed 

I'm confused about this one, will the 10 steps still start or is she going to the eighth?

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Did you also say september was important previously? if so are you getting anything from that?

idk what to believe as i'm not usually into this but it's an interesting read, i'd love to hear more and see if these things come true or not.

Yes i can seet now that news about 10 is actuallu associated with time . Good news real good ones . It will astonish a few people close to her i see it awaiting to happen as in?it is already being planned the bird is set as in the news is ready to come out in the number 10 ... holding in 10 . I can certainly see this year being very productive . The end of fhis year is clear positivity for her though . 

Ten will shift things . There's a new happening a new pathway will be taken in 10 . Which will make the 4th and fifth events hapoen quicker than normal the 6th event will generate yet another great shift . It eill throw someone over... someone will be left in pain and in shame 7 and eight are very productive very positive her enemies are very angry at eight the event . The ninth is MAJOR because it will literally take somene's EYE out it's a woman she's horribly angry at this ... bringing us to ten closely ... eleven after that ...eleven is light ...not as dark .. less involvement of people . I thimk eight and and seven have her enemies straight up in arms angry . She's happy at that point AGAIN some pretty young girl is looking over very pleased . She's involved . 

And finally 12 ... is the brightest . There she is happy and at ease . Away from past hurdles and anxiety VERY awaay . 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, alluvion said:

Is she an actual girl or an adult?

Short . Big round black eyes . Short hair .... very very youthful and young . Almost has .... childish mannerism. Even when she does things it is very child like which is great because no one pays attention or think of it . Yet Britney's main enemies will approach and hand her money she won't take it she'll return it either as a transaction or someone will take it back she won't even touch the money . 

She's kinda known though i mean she's there and prominent . Then they're place their hands on her mouth ...but things will come out ... what she says will travel far . ... very strong in content so it will spread . Almost being too late for them to catch up and stop . Britney is passive .... she's sitting god bless her ... she ..ugh cant do much but that girl will take care of it 

• Love 3
  • Like 3