Watch the making of Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me" music video

• Leader

gaga-ari.jpg.5e9522e927b2a61bdf3997942c6c4279.jpg

After a couple of weeks of being MIA, Gaga returned with heaps of new Chromatica content. 

She announced Gaga Radio, might have a music video with Elton John in the works and shared a behind-the-scenes clip making the music video for "Rain On Me" alongside her pint-sized pop star peer, Ariana Grande.

The hard work, the dedicated, the talent, the brilliance... This was super fun to watch.

Exhale, is "Rain On Me" the gift that keeps on giving? The answer is yes. :praisega:

• Love 9

That was beautiful to watch... And I can see why Gaga has so much health issues, she really does give her ALL to each single project, she's so intense...
Anyways, the good vibes between the two was genuine, and you can tell that from the video. Besides, I love how they both kinda share a look, but each one brings her own personality to it.
Chromatica is such a beautiful and healing project for Gaga, she needed this.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block