Camila Cabello working on third studio album

Towelney

I have a soft spot for Camilla but I never really liked Romance as a body of work.

The only song I liked was "First Man" because I have daddy issues and she sang it beautifully at the Grammys.

I think we should give her a chance regarding the racism issue.  Let's allow people to change and be better.

Mistakes in the past shouldn't define a person and be a death sentence to them.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

I have a soft spot for Camilla but I never really liked Romance as a body of work.

The only song I liked was "First Man" because I have daddy issues and she sang it beautifully at the Grammys.

I think we should give her a chance regarding the racism issue.  Let's allow people to change and be better.

Mistakes in the past shouldn't define a person and be a death sentence to them.

I agree that we should give people a chance to change, but nothing she has done seems genuine :sickofu:

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I agree that we should give people a chance to change, but nothing she has done seems genuine :sickofu:

Its sad but I agree with this. I think the apology and her joining the BLM rallies were just part of the damage control.

As someone rooting for her, I'd still give her the benefit of the doubt but if she still messes up on her next era, im done.

• Love 1

Why all the hate? Yeah guys let’s spread more hate in the world by putting down a person. Just because she said something 10 years ago doesn’t mean she still stands behind it. Hasn’t everybody in this world said something that they regretted later? Yeah, that’s life. Get over it.

She makes good, fun and danceable music so I’m def here for it. Go Camila! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Why all the hate? Yeah guys let’s spread more hate in the world by putting down a person. Just because she said something 10 years ago doesn’t mean she still stands behind it. Hasn’t everybody in this world said something that they regretted later? Yeah, that’s life. Get over it.

She makes good, fun and danceable music so I’m def here for it. Go Camila! 

I’m willing to forgive her, but nothing she‘s done to “apologize” has seemed sincere :sickofu:

• Like 1

I love Camila, y’all need to chill out. Romance is a grower, it took me some time to appreciate it, but it really is a solid album. A few too many ballads for me, but still solid. Shameless maybe doesn’t go with the rest of the album, but I love Shameless so 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Towelney said:

What has she done and wasn’t “genuine” lately, except for her old tweets? She even went on the streets and made known that she’s pro #blacklivesmatter

I bop to some of her songs and not that I care too much, but I’m curious why people tend to hate only on specific type of artists and other reciters gets away with e v e r y t h i n g. :shameless:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

What has she done and wasn’t “genuine” lately, except for her old tweets? She even went on the streets and made known that she’s pro #blacklivesmatter

The apology and going to the BLM protest felt like it was damage control. I’m willing to forgive her, but I just want a genuine apology from her. :howiroll:

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I bop to some of her songs and not that I care too much, but I’m curious why people tend to hate only on specific type of artists and other artists gets away with e v e r y t h i n g. :shameless:

What artists are we talking about? :shameless:

I like Camila and I think she's talented.  BUT she is at a crossroads.   This album is going to have a lot of pressure on it.

I think she needs to strip back the music to how chilled out her first album was.  ALSO don't try to jump to stadium tours.  Chill out girl, you're not that big. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block