Camila Cabello working on third studio album

Towelney

3 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

for whom? I mean its a nice distraction for her I guess during thr lockdown and her staged relationship Kermit Mean GIF

It's pretty staged alright. 

Separate hotel rooms. One of them has Grindr hook ups, and it's the one being described as the comely male pop star. And it's always in Vegas of all places. 

. Gotta love being friends with the lgbt media with the connections. 

I'm actually am a huge fan of Camila Cabello! I've always thought there was something special about her ever since she started on X-factor. I think she has a very beautiful and unique voice. She's also an INCREDIBLE performer... She's definitely doesn't have the same dance skills as Britney, but she always delivers during award shows, concerts and in music videos. She has an amazing stage presence and I always feel her passion and energy when she performs. I know she has a racist past, but I think she has grown a lot since then and has become an activist for many social and political issues including BLM, LGBT rights and climate change.  She also seems really cute, funny and humble IMO. I've seen behind the scene clips of her when she was in Fifth Harmony and while interacting with fans and she always seemed really nice and silly. 

These are a few of my fav performances from her if any of y'all care to watch :)

• Love 1

Okay so because this is Exhale and it does seem like Camila gets dragged for her past comments. I even went in on the lil b but aside from that. I always said she just needs a hit and this could be her shot of redemption and I feel like she is going to dive deeper into her latin roots. It makes sense for her image and her biggest hits have been latin themed so I think her team is going to push that image up the most followed by her voice and her "good girl" look with Shawn Mendes. Because of the drama of her last album I will check out the lead single at least I know. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block