Camila Cabello working on third studio album

Towelney

Camila Cabello reveals she's working on new music.

She posted: 

"Love you guys so much, making new music and I'm so excited to show you, thank you for your kindness and love all these years."

She followed up with another post the new tunes:cc3.jpg.ce30defa9ff9aafe5e0213e9d26f2731.jpg

sending so much love to everyone. been writing a lot of new music and it’s coming from a really pure place. reminding myself everyday that life is now; and not in yesterday or tomorrow. let’s be extra gentle, soft, and kind to ourselves and others today

Exhale, we excited for CC's new music?  :jl:

• Haha 2

I don’t care for her but I actually liked some of the songs on Romance. The two songs as the first single was a bad promotional choice though and she just kept throwing out songs to see if any would stick As a hit. My oh my finally did and was Pretty successful! I will give her that lol ..But def a sophomore slump 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block