Camila Cabello working on third studio album

Towelney

7 minutes ago, Towelney said:

The apology and going to the BLM protest felt like it was damage control. I’m willing to forgive her, but I just want a genuine apology from her. :howiroll:

What artists are we talking about? :shameless:

She said she’s sorry already and what type of apology do you want from her? :shameless:

Did I just said artists? It’s my bad, I had to change the word. Look it up. :shameless:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Like I said before, I’m willing to forgive. :shameless:

I just want to be sure she isn’t doing this so her career can bounce back :mattafact:

People act like Camila needs someone’s forgiveness in order to release music and be successful. It’s not like the general public knows about these “online” stuff, only the gays are parading the “let’s cancel this and that” like they think they can do something. :shameless:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Sakis***** said:

With two big hits from romance album era:  -senorita- and -my oh my- who reached #1 on radio I don't think she needs to worry:rihannayas:

Senorita, a song which wasn’t originally planned to be on the album, but was in the end put :shameless: And my oh my, well good for her, but who will remember that song when we r talking about 2020 pop culture :shameless:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Its sad but I agree with this. I think the apology and her joining the BLM rallies were just part of the damage control.

As someone rooting for her, I'd still give her the benefit of the doubt but if she still messes up on her next era, im done.

She’s so un genuine ... her family is Cuban/Mexican and never reps México at all .. and most Cubans are racist trump supporters sooo I can’t trust her at all ... she just seems like fake and doesn’t give me good vibes .. but hopefully she really did change and can have another hit like Havana... her one hit wonder lol 

4 hours ago, jcf523 said:

I love Camila, y’all need to chill out. Romance is a grower, it took me some time to appreciate it, but it really is a solid album. A few too many ballads for me, but still solid. Shameless maybe doesn’t go with the rest of the album, but I love Shameless so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Idk if as much as her music as it is the combination of being busted on her racist rhetoric past and stealing music/art?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Idk if as much as her music as it is the combination of being busted on her racist rhetoric past and stealing music/art?

I would just like go back to see which of us, 10, 15, or however many years ago, were awful and how many terrible or rude things were said online when we were children. I know I personally cringe to at least one of my Facebook memories from years passed every. single. day. This whole calling people racists and holding on to that tiny bit of information for years just to try to “cancel” someone is pathetic to me. The post is out there. The internet is forever, but she apologized. I’m not saying people have to accept it but they definitely should take it and move along.

We all have things we’ve said or done that we wish we could go back and erase. **** happens. Her saying something terrible In her early teens doesn’t make her a **** person today. If I was judged today because of my early teens, or even my late teens into my early 20s, i wouldn’t have ****. People grow up, who’s to say she hasn’t? We don’t know her personally. We’ll never know how she really feels about it but I’m just so over this racism excuse to bash these celebrities who literally said something a decade ago. Even if she was a vocal Trump supporter I would understand. But there’s just no reason to hate this girl the way y’all do. 

and I won’t even get into the “stealing music” thing. Every artist is inspired by other artists whether they say so or not. There is no new music and honestly there are only so many “sounds“ that can be made. She’s takes the type sound or feel she likes, puts it out in her own way, and that what an artist of today should be doing imo. The wheel doesn’t need to be reinvented every time. Innovate and improve on the sound? Sure. I’d love that. But I don’t expect anyone to pop through with a sound that I’ve never heard before. It’s not gonna happen lol. Especially every single album. I mean, even Taylor Swift slowly changed her genre and she’s probably the one person out there who could take a full sound switch and still be successful (i.e. folklore— but folk is not a new sound or genre. Taylor just put her spin on it, emphasizing my earlier point) 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block