Blake Shelton drags Swiftie in now-deleted Tweet: eat a hotdog with a nice big weenie in it

Blake Shelton is trash. I’m still waiting for Gwen to dump him. I just don’t know what she sees in him. I sorta consider myself a Swiftwie, but it’s pretty stupid for them to threaten him. 

Also it’s 2020, just because their song is #1 on iTunes doesn’t mean anything. Mood Ring was #1 for several days and didn’t even chart of the hot 100. Country songs just sell more in general. Something about the market for country is more sales than streaming. I’m sure Taylor has probably been streamed a lot more. But either way, considering how her rollout for this album, I don’t think she’s trying to grab a number one single. The song and album Just aren’t as commercial as her usual stuff. The album will still go number one, the single might make top ten? I’d be surprised if it goes number one. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block