Blake Shelton drags Swiftie in now-deleted Tweet: eat a hotdog with a nice big weenie in it

He's nice, come on guys, i mean swiftiers are intense, i hope this gurl gets on tour the next year, because the people gonna burn all the cities if she not make her lover tour, she was preparing the show since 2019, so i don't understand whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy delay too much something, when u can put it the s*** on a warehouse and stream ur show, and the next year you do a lover reputation folk tour

so many people that really needs a CSHIP like swifters, and the only who is placed in that **** is britney

• Love 2
23 hours ago, eyesaregrin said:

And I’m sorry (not), but there’s definitely a pattern for Swifties being just... airheads.

This! Normal fans are fine but the Taylor stans I know are all ditsy at best and so basic. Like imagine stanning that woman over all the other true divas out there...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

Honestly I’m just mad that Gwen a Stefani has been reduced to boring country duets with her boyfriend 🙄

I was just listening to her the other day :( 

so sad what she’s become

her discography has been pretty embarrassing since her amazing debut album. 

At least her stuff now is better than Wind It Up lol what was that?!

i will say “make me like you” is so good

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block