Blake Shelton drags Swiftie in now-deleted Tweet: eat a hotdog with a nice big weenie in it

• Leader

Blake Shelton's new song with Gwen Stefani, "Happy Anywhere," might block Taylor Swift's new single "Cardigan" from hitting #1. 

A Swifty Tweeted if that happens, they'll burn down Blake's home. :setfire:

Somehow Shelton saw this (he's not tagged). He responded in a now-deleted Tweet:

Well atleast you’ll be getting out of your moms basement for a while! Hey maybe she’ll pack you a lunch for your trip over here!! Maybe a hotdog? A hotdog with a nice big weenie in it.. That you can eat..

Lmao like what? 

Swifties rushed to their peer's defense because apparently she's 16-years-old :teigen:

In conclusion...

200.gifblake-taylor.jpg.2a24f6a8b3aa3e71b494dd33f686d44a.jpg

Related:

• Haha 3

He has some problem with successful POP women for some reason....

He even shaded Britney’s in the Country music awards of...2014?

Wonder if the roles were switched, if a woman made fun of a huge male singer and how much backlash she would receive :mhmsureny:

P/S on the other note...why the fans losing their **** over cardigan probably not getting the No.1 and threatening the guy? :pieceofwhat:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

He has some problem with successful POP women for some reason....

He even shaded Britney’s in the Country music awards of...2014?

Wonder if the roles were switched, if a woman made fun of a huge male singer and how much backlash she would receive :mhmsureny:

P/S on the other note...why the fans losing their **** over cardigan probably not getting the No.1 and threatening the guy? :pieceofwhat:

What an *******, who does he think he is? No one would know who he is out of the states lol. Britney will forever be a legend.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

What an *******, who does he think he is? No one would know who he is out of the states lol. Britney will forever be a legend.

When a 40-million record selling country artist tries to mess with a 200-million record selling 2 diamond album Princess Of Pop, the clownery jumps out :tiffcackle:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I don't get why this is an insult, I wish I could eat a big fat 10-inch hot dog.

These homophobic digs are so stale... Straight people need to come up with something that actually offend us.

It's directed at a girl though. I don't think he meant to be homophobic. Just a really typical insult.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block